This Imperial Tube Cutter is perfect for cutting 3/16 in. to 7/8 in. O.D. metal tubes and is the big brother to Imperial’s famous TC1050, used by technicians around the world. The TC2050 is ideal for use in tight spaces where other tube cutters will not fit. Its corrosion-resistant rollers allow for the smooth dependable cutting action. The enclosed feed screw is protected against contamination and damage. Each unit is factory tested to ensure accurate spiral free cutting before leaving our factory.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial TC2050SP Cutter Features:
- Big capacity, small size tube cutters designed for use in tight quarters where other cutters won’t fit
- Enclosed feed screw minimizes contamination assuring continued smooth operation
- Each tool is supplied with a spare cutter wheel
- The body is hand buffed and nickel chrome plated to a high-lustre finish
- Imperial cutter wheels are made of the highest quality wear and abrasion-resistant chromium steel and precision machined to exacting specifications for accurate cutting and long life
- Rollers feature flare cut-off groove to reduce tube loss when a damaged flare is removed
- All Imperial tube cutters are 100% factory tested to ensure accurate spiral-free cutting
Imperial TC2050SP Cutter Includes:
1 x TC2050SP Cutter and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial TC2050SP Cutter Specifications:
- Maximum Pipe or Tube Diameter: 0.875 in.Maximum pipe or tube diameter:0.875 in.
- Minimum pipe or tube diameter: 0.1875 in.
- Product Depth: 3 in.
- Product Height: 1.5 in.
- Product Width: 2 in.
- Compatible Pipe Material: Copper
- Compatible Pipe Size 7/8 in. in.
- Pipe Cutter Type: Ratcheting
- Power Type: Manual
- Product Weight: 0.3 lb.
- Hand Tool Type: Spin
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).