This Imperial Tube Cutter is perfect for cutting 1/8 in. to 5/8 in. Technicians around the world use O.D. metal tube. The TC1050 is ideal for use in tight spaces where other tube cutters will not fit. Corrosion-resistant rollers allow for the smooth dependable cutting action. The enclosed feed screw is protected against contamination and damage. Each unit is factory tested to ensure accurate spiral free cutting before leaving our factory.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.7
Imperial TC1050SP Cutter Features:
- Big capacity, small size tube cutters designed for use in tight quarters where other cutters won’t fit
- Enclosed feed screw minimizes contamination assuring continued smooth operation
- Each tool is supplied with a spare cutter wheel
- The body is hand buffed and nickel chrome plated to a high-lustre finish
- Imperial cutter wheels are made of the highest quality wear and abrasion-resistant chromium steel and precision machined to exacting specifications for accurate cutting and long life
- Rollers feature flare cut-off groove to reduce tube loss when a damaged flare is remove
- All Imperial tube cutters are 100% factory tested to ensure accurate spiral-free cutting.
Imperial TC1050SP Cutter Includes:
1 x TC1050SP Cutter and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial TC1050SP Cutter Specifications:
- Maximum Pipe or Tube Diameter: 0.625 in.
- Maximum pipe or tube diameter: 0.625 in.
- Minimum pipe or tube diameter: 0.125 in.
- Product Depth: 3 in.
- Product Height: 1.5 in.
- Product Width: 2 in.
- Compatible Pipe Material: Copper
- Compatible Pipe Size: 5/8 in.
- Pipe Cutter Type: Ratcheting
- Power Type: Manual
- Product Weight: 0.2lb
- Type: Spin
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).