Conventional threaded connecting becomes converted to a push-pull operation which is faster, more comfortable and positive sealing at all times. Valve cores are depressed automatically without adjustments or loss of refrigerant. Disconnecting is also accomplished without loss of coolant.
An automatic shut-off valve retains refrigerant pressure in a disconnected hose. This feature permits transferring high side hose refrigerant through the service manifold into the low side, thereby eliminating waste and hazardous high-pressure discharge and atmospheric damage. Features Automatic full depression of core valves without adjustment, regardless of core position. Coupler halves separately connect to access fitting and hose end, then easy push/pull operation automatically opens or closes system without loss of refrigerant.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
17C Kwik Coupler Elbow Features:
- 90° elbow coupler (45° flare) 1/4” female x 1/4” male
- Eliminates hazardous discharge of refrigerant and oil from the system when disconnecting the hose
- Kwik-couplers simplify the operation of charging refrigerant systems
- Due to their ‘no refrigerant loss’ operation
- Kwik-couplers will prevent finger burns when connecting or disconnecting
- Core depressors in the hose ends are no longer necessary speeding up the servicing of systems with hand valves
- The coupler halves can be separately connected to the access fitting and the hose end then the easy push-on connection will automatically open or close the system.
17C Kwik Coupler Elbow Includes:
1 x 17C Kwik Coupler Elbow and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
17C Kwik Coupler Elbow Specifications:
- Size: 1/4″
- Part Number: IMP-17C
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.