The Kwik-Coupler™ adapter set is intended for use with refrigeration and air-conditioning service hoses when connecting to core valve type access fittings. Conventional threaded connecting is converted to a push-pull operation which is faster, easier and positive sealing at all times. Valve cores are depressed automatically without adjustments or loss of refrigerant. Disconnecting is also accomplished without loss of refrigerant.
An automatic shut-off valve retains refrigerant pressure in a disconnected hose. This feature permits transferring high side hose refrigerant through the service manifold into the low side, thereby eliminating waste and hazardous high-pressure discharge and atmospheric damage.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
18-C Kwik-Coupler Set Features:
- Kwik-Coupler is for use with refrigeration and air conditioning service hoses when connecting to core valve access fittings
- Automatic full depression of core valves without adjustment, regardless of core position
- Eliminates hazardous discharge of refrigerant and oil from the system when disconnecting the hose
- Prevents freezing of hand when disconnecting.
18-C Kwik-Coupler Set Includes:
1 x 17C Kwik Coupler Elbow 1/4 Female x 1/4 Male, 1 x 16C 1/4 Straight Kwik Coupler and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
18-C Kwik-Coupler Set Specifications:
- Size: 1/4″
- Part Number: IMP-18C
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty