Calibrated markings for making accurate left-hand, right and offset bends. Ninety-degree start requires less effort – making bending fast and easy. For soft copper, aluminium and steel.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 367-FH Triple Head Tube Bender Features:
- Bends 1/8″, 3/16”, and 1/4” (3 mm, 4 mm and 6 mm) soft copper, thin wall steel and aluminium tubing
- Makes smooth, tight-radius 90º bends
- Calibrated markings for making accurate Left-handed, Right-handed and offset bends
- Optimum bending radius for each tubing size
- Made of durable yet lightweight die-cast aluminium.
Imperial 367-FH Triple Head Tube Bender Includes:
1 x Imperial Stride Tool 367-FHC, 1 x Triple Header Tube Bender, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 367-FH Triple Head Tube Bender Specifications:
- Type: Triple Grooved
- Outside Dia. Tubing (In.): 1/8″, 3/16”, and 1/4”
- Centerline Bend Radius: 3/16″
- Markings: Calibrated Markings for Left, Right And Offset Bends
- Overall Length (In.): 8-1/4
- Bend Angle (Deg.): 90
- Weight.: 0.4 kg
- Country of origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).