Conventional threaded connecting is converted to a push-pull operation which is faster, easier and positive sealing at all times. Valve cores are depressed automatically without adjustments or loss of refrigerant. Disconnecting is also accomplished without loss of refrigerant. An automatic shut-off valve retains refrigerant pressure in a disconnected hose. This feature permits transferring high side hose refrigerant through the service manifold into the low side, thereby eliminating waste and hazardous high-pressure discharge and atmospheric damage.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
16C 1/4 Straight Kwik Coupler Features:
- Automatic full depression of core valves without adjustment, regardless of core position.
- Coupler halves separately connect to access fitting and hose end, then easy push/pull operation automatically opens or closes system without loss of refrigerant.
- Automatic shut-off of hose ends permits discharging high side hose through the manifold into low side.
- Eliminates hazardous discharge of refrigerant and oil from the system when disconnecting the hose.
- Simplifies the operation of charging a critical amount of refrigerant into small systems.
- Prevents finger burn when disconnecting – especially servicing heat pumps in cold weather.
- Core depressors in the hose end no longer necessary – speeds servicing of systems with hand valves.
16C 1/4 Straight Kwik Coupler Includes:
1 x 1/4 Straight Kwik Coupler and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
16C 1/4 Straight Kwik Coupler Specifications:
- Size: 1/4″
- Part Number: IMP-16C
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.