Calibrated markings for making accurate left-hand, right and offset bends. Ninety-degree start requires less effort – making bending fast and easy. For soft copper, aluminium and steel.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 368-FH Triple Head Tube Bender Features:
- Bends 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16” and 3/8” (6 mm and 8 mm) soft copper, thin wall steel and aluminium tubing.
- Makes smooth, tight-radius 90º bends.
- Calibrated markings for making accurate Left-handed, Right-handed and offset bends.
- Optimum bending radius for each tubing size.
- Made of durable yet lightweight die-cast aluminium.
Imperial 368-FH Triple Head Tube Bender Includes:
1 x Imperial Stride Tool 368-FHC, 1 x Triple Header Tube Bender, s= 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16” and 3/8” and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 368-FH Triple Head Tube Bender Specifications:
- Type: Triple Grooved
- Outside Dia. Tubing (In.): 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8
- Centerline Bend Radius: 5/16″
- Markings: Calibrated Markings for Left, Right And Offset Bends
- Overall Length (In.): 8-1/4
- Bend Angle (Deg.): 90
- Weight.: 0.4 kg
- Country of origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).