Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 210F Deburring Tool Features:
- The rotary style blade is perfect for removing burrs from the inside edges of pipe and tubing
- The large ergonomic handle makes the tool easy to use and reduces user fatigue
- With two heavy-duty blades – extra blade stores inside the handle
- For copper, steel, aluminium, zinc, cast iron, brass and plastic tubing
Imperial 210F Deburring Tool Includes:
1 x Deburring tool and 2 x heavy-duty blades.
Imperial 210F Deburring Tool Specifications
- Applicable Materials: Aluminum, Brass Tubing, Hard or Soft Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Length: 5-3/4”.
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.