The Kwik-Coupler adapter set is intended for use with refrigeration and air-conditioning service hoses when connecting to core valve type access fittings. Conventional threaded connecting is converted to a push-pull operation which is faster, easier and positive sealing at all times. Valve cores are depressed automatically without adjustments or loss of refrigerant. Disconnecting is also accomplished without loss of refrigerant.
An automatic shut-off valve retains refrigerant pressure in a disconnected hose. This feature permits transferring high side hose refrigerant through the service manifold into the low side, thereby eliminating waste and hazardous high-pressure discharge and atmospheric damage.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
26C Kwik Coupler Straight Features:
- 90° elbow coupler (45° flare) 1/4” female x 1/4” male
- Eliminates hazardous discharge of refrigerant and oil from the system when disconnecting the hose
- Kwik-couplers simplify the operation of charging refrigerant systems
- Due to their ‘no refrigerant loss’ operation
- Kwik-couplers will prevent finger burns when connecting or disconnecting
- Core depressors in the hose ends are no longer necessary speeding up the servicing of systems with hand valves
- The coupler halves can be separately connected to the access fitting and the hose end then the easy push-on connection will automatically open or close the system.
26C Kwik Coupler Straight Includes:
1 x 26C Kwik Coupler Straight and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
26C Kwik Coupler Straight Specifications:
- Size: 5/16″
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty