This heavy-duty lightweight aluminium die-cast tool makes smooth tight-radius 180° bends in 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″ & 1/2″ soft copper, aluminium, brass and thin wall steel tubing. It includes calibrated markings for making accurate left-hand, right-hand and offset bends.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 370-FH Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender Features:
- Bends 1/4″, 3/16″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ Tubing
- Makes Smooth, Tight Radius 180° Bends.
- Calibrated markings – for making accurate left-hand, right-hand and offset bends.
- Adjustable hook.
- Optimum bending radius – for each tubing size.
- Cushion grips – for extreme comfort.
- Made of lightweight die-cast aluminium.
- 2 Clamshell packaging available.
Imperial 370-FH Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender Includes:
1 x Imperial 370-FHC, Triple Header Tube Bender in clamshell packaging and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 370-FH Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender Specifications:
- Overall Length: 14″
- Tube O.D.: 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″
- Angle: 180.0° [Max]
- Radius: 11/16″, 1 1/8″, 1 1/2″
- Applicable Materials: Aluminum, Soft Copper, Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Cross Section Shape: Round
- Finish: Aluminum
- Colour: Silver/Blue
- Packing Type: Clamshell
- Weight.: 1.2 kg
- Order UOM: EA
- Standard Pack: 1EA
- Country of origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).