3/8 in. to 1-1/8 in. O.D. “IMP” Tubing Cutter
The 174FSP features big capacity in a small requiring only a 1-15/16 in. swing radius to operate and is ideal for use in tight spaces where other tube cutters will not fit. Corrosion-resistant rollers allow for the smooth dependable cutting action. The enclosed feed screw is protected against contamination and damage. Each unit is factory tested to ensure accurate spiral free cutting before leaving our factory.
- Big capacity, small size tube cutters designed for use in tight quarters where other cutters won’t fit
- Swing radius 1-15/16 in. (2-1/4 in. swing radius with 1-1/8 in. tube)
- Includes spare cutting wheel
- Imperial cutter wheels are made of the highest quality wear and abrasion-resistant chromium steel and precision machined to exacting specifications for accurate cutting and long life
- Each tool is supplied with a spare cutter wheel
- Rollers feature flare cut-off groove to reduce tube loss when the damaged flare is removed
- Rugged aluminium alloy body designed for handling ease
- All Imperial tube cutters are 100% factory tested to ensure accurate spiral-free cutting.
1 x Imperial 174FSP, Blister packaging, and Limited lifetime warranty.
- Maximum pipe or tube diameter: 1.125 in.
- Minimum pipe or tube diameter 0.375 in.
- Product depth 3 in.
- Product height: 1.188 in.
- Product width: 2.188 in.
- Compatible pipe material: Copper
- Compatible pipe size: 1 in.
- Pipe cutter type: Ratcheting
- Power type: Manual
- Product weight: 0.35lb
- Tools product type: Hand tool
- Type: Spin
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime (Conditions apply).