Bends 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16” and 3/8” tubing.
Patented quick action indexing lever positions 2 stage handle midway through a bend when both handles begin to meet. This allows for easy fabrication of bends up to 180º with reduced effort. Makes smooth, tight-radius 180º bends. Calibrated markings—for making accurate Left-handed, Right-handed and offset bends. Optimum bending radius for each hook size. Made of durable yet lightweight die-cast aluminium.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 470FHC Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender Features:
- Bends 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16” and 3/8” O.D. tubing.
- Patented, quick-action indexing lever repositions two-stage handle midway through a bend when both handles begin to meet. This feature allows easy fabrication of bends up to 180° with reduced effort, better control and no crossing of handles!
- Optimum bending radius – for each tubing size.
- Calibrated markings – for making accurate left-hand, right-hand and offset bends.
- Compact design for working in tight spaces.
- Cushion grips – for comfort and stability.
- Made of lightweight, die-cast aluminium.
Imperial 470FHC Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender Includes:
1 x Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 470FHC Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender Specifications:
- Item: Triple Head Lever Bender
- Bend Angle: 0 to 180 Deg.
- Calibration Increments (Deg.): 15
- Centerline Bend Radius: 7/16, 9/16, 11/16, 15/16″
- Construction: Cast Aluminum
- Handle Type: Cushion Grip
- Markings: Calibrated Angle Markings From 0 to 180 Degrees
- Outside Dia. Tubing: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 In.
- Overall Length: 10.5″
- Weight.: 0.85 kg
- Country of origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).