The Flaring SPIN Tool is designed for the most common tubing diameters in HVAC. The high-temperature method preserves the copper’s/aluminium’s malleability while performing the flare, preventing cracks and leaks. The Flaring SPIN tools were developed and are recommended for soft copper.
SPIN F5000 Flaring Set Features:
- Compatible with 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″ – 3/4″ tube sizes
- Flawless flares in five seconds
- Universal drill compatibility
- Reusable tool with long-life design
- Innovative new technology
- Heat by friction
- Works with soft copper creating less cracks
- To use with hard cooper just preheat the cooper
- 12-month warranty.
SPIN F5000 Flaring Set Includes:
5 x individual Spin Flaring Tools: 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″ – 3/4″, 1 x Storage box, 1 English user manual and 12-month warranty.
SPIN F5000 Flaring Set Specifications:
- Model: F5000
- Brand: SPIN
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Material: Steel, Alloy
- Shipping weight: 0.40 Kg
- Copper tube sizes 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″ – 3/4″
- Maximum tube wall thickness: 0.8mm (1mm for 5/8th)
All SPIN Tools are designed to work with drills and/or screwdrivers, with a minimum of 1,800 RPM and 500 watts, for corded drills, or superior and 1,800RPM and 18V, or superior, for cordless drills. Using the SPIN Tools with a less powerful equipment tool than suggested, may result in decreased and low-quality performances.