The Flaring SPIN Tool is designed for the most common tubing diameters in HVAC. The high-temperature method preserves the copper’s/aluminium’s malleability while performing the flare, preventing cracks and leaks. The Flaring SPIN tools were developed and are recommended for soft copper.
SPIN F4000 Flaring Set Features:
- Compatible with 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″ tube sizes
- Flawless flares in five seconds
- Universal drill compatibility
- Reusable tool with long-life design
- Innovative new technology
- Heat by friction
- Works with soft copper creating less cracks
- To use with hard cooper just preheat the cooper
- 12-month warranty.
SPIN F4000 Flaring Set Includes:
4 x individual Spin Flaring Tools: 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″, 1 x Storage box, 1 x English user manual and 12-month warranty.