Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 537F 37 Degree Rol-Air Flaring Tool Features:
- For 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″ and 5/8″ OD tubing
- Forms 37-degree flares to government specifications in steel, stainless steel (including MIL-T-6845), titanium and other metal tubing.
- A positive stop gauge ensures the correct size of the flare
- Special burnishing action polishes flare face
- Three rollers in flaring cone roll out 37-degree flare above die block
- Extension on the yoke for clamping in a vice
- Satin chrome and black finish
- Furnished in a sturdy tool case
Imperial 537F 37 Degree Rol-Air Flaring Tool Includes:
1 x 37 Degree Rol-Air Flaring Tool, 1 x Tool Case and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 537F 37 Degree Rol-Air Flaring Tool Specifications:
- Tube O.D.: 3/4″, 7/8″, 1″, 1 1/4″
- Flaring Angle: 37.0°
- Applicable Materials: Aluminum, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply)
- Country of origin: USA
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.