For use with soft copper, aluminium and brass tubing. Faceted, hard chrome-finished cone rolls out perfect 37° flares above die block – then automatically burnishes flare face. Original wall thickness is maintained at the base of flare. New slip-on yoke permits use in tight quarters where there is little space between nut and tube end. Larger handle, with better leverage, and precision threads on feed screw make flaring effortless.
- For 3/4″, 7/8″, 1″ and 1 1/4″ OD tubing
- Forms 37-degree flares to government specifications in steel, stainless steel (including MIL-T-6845), titanium and other metal tubing.
- A positive stop gauge ensures the correct size of the flare
- Special burnishing action polishes flare face
- Three rollers in flaring cone roll out 37-degree flare above die block
- Extension on the yoke for clamping in a vice
- Satin chrome and black finish
- Furnished in a sturdy tool case.
1 x IMP-537F 37 Degree Rol-Air Flaring Tool, tool case, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Tube O.D.: 3/4″, 7/8″, 1″, 1 1/4″
- Flaring Angle: 37.0°
- Applicable Materials: Aluminum, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Country of origin: USA.