For use with soft copper, aluminium and brass tubing. Faceted, hard chrome-finished cone rolls out perfect 37° flares above die block – then automatically burnishes flare face. Original wall thickness is maintained at the base of flare. New slip-on yoke permits use in tight quarters where there is little space between nut and tube end. Larger handle, with better leverage, and precision threads on feed screw make flaring effortless. Recommended for Bundy and other annealed soft steel tubing (wall thickness of 0.035″). It also makes single or double flares in soft copper or aluminium tubing. Forged steel yoke, swivel-type hardened steel chrome-finished flaring cone. The bar provides a positive grip of tubing.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial 537F 37 Degree Rol-Air Flaring Tool Features:
- For 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″ and 5/8″ OD tubing
- Forms 37-degree flares to government specifications in steel, stainless steel (including MIL-T-6845), titanium and other metal tubing.
- A positive stop gauge ensures the correct size of the flare
- Special burnishing action polishes flare face
- Three rollers in flaring cone roll out 37-degree flare above die block
- Extension on the yoke for clamping in a vice
- Satin chrome and black finish
- Furnished in a sturdy tool case.
Imperial 537F 37 Degree Rol-Air Flaring Tool Includes:
1 x 37 Degree Rol-Air Flaring Tool, 1 x Tool Case and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial 537F 37 Degree Rol-Air Flaring Tool Specifications:
- Tube O.D.: 3/4″, 7/8″, 1″, 1 1/4″
- Flaring Angle: 37.0°
- Applicable Materials: Aluminum, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply)
- Country of origin: USA.