THE ULTIMATE FLARING & SWAGING TOOLS FOR HVACR
S4000 BASIC SET: 4 pieces is all what you need if your daily work mainly deals with mini splits lines. This economic set gets exactly what you want: from 1/4″ up to 5/8″ including 3/4″.
Shaping metal materials such as copper tubing through cold working (as in the traditional processes of flaring and swaging used in HVAC) usually causes the hardening phenomenon, which are the main cause for micro cracks and leaks. The SPIN Tools use high temperature (through friction) to expand the tubing, completely avoiding the hardening.
SPIN SWAGING TOOL REVIEW:
The swaging SPIN Tool is designed for the most common tubing diameters in HVAC. The high-temperature method preserves the copper’s/aluminum’s malleability while performing the swage, preventing cracks and leaks. The Swaging SPIN tools were developed and are recommended for soft and hard copper.
SPIN SWAGING TOOL FEATURES:
- Compatible with 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″ – 3/4″ tube sizes
- Flawless Swages in five seconds
- Universal drill compatibility
- Reusable tool with long-life design
- Innovative new technology
- Heat by friction
- Works with soft copper creating less cracks
- To use with hard cooper just preheat the cooper
SPIN FLARING TOOL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Model: S5000
- Brand: SPIN
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Material: Steel, Alloy
- Shipping weight: 0.40 Kg
- Warranty: 12 months
- Copper tube sizes 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″ – 3/4″
- Maximum tube wall thickness: 0.8mm (1mm for 5/8th)
SPIN FLARING TOOL INCLUDES: :
- Four individual Spin Swaging Tools
- Storage box
- User manual
All SPIN Tools are designed to work with drills and/or screwdrivers, with a minimum of 1,800 RPM and 500 watts, for corded drills, or superior and 1,800RPM and 18V, or superior, for cordless drills. Using the SPIN Tools with a less powerful equipment tool than suggested, may result decreased and low-quality performances.