F6000 COMPLETE SET: 6 pieces is all that you need if your daily work mainly deals with mini-splits lines. This economic set gets exactly what you want: from 1/4″ up to 7/8″ including 3/4″ and – 5/8″.
Get perfect flares and swages with minimum effort and maximum reliability! Using innovative technology, the ORIGINAL Swaging and Flaring SPINs are a new concept in HVAC tools, ready to quickly flare/expand any copper or aluminium tube, in just a few seconds.
Flares made with the SPIN Tools are compatible with high-pressure refrigerants such as R410a. SPIN is the new evolution for HVAC flaring tools.
The Flaring SPIN Tool is designed for the most common tubing diameters in HVAC. The high-temperature method preserves the copper’s/aluminium’s malleability while performing the flare, preventing cracks and leaks. The Flaring SPIN tools were developed and are recommended for soft copper.
SPIN F6000 Flaring Set Features:
- Compatible with 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″ – 3/4″ – 7/8″ tube sizes
- Flawless flares in five seconds
- Universal drill compatibility
- Reusable tool with long-life design
- Innovative new technology
- Heat by friction
- Works with soft copper creating less cracks
- To use with hard cooper just preheat the cooper
- 12-month warranty.
SPIN F6000 Flaring Set Includes:
6 x individual Spin Flaring Tools: 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″ – 3/4″ – 7/8″, 1 x Storage box, 1 x English user manual and 12-month warranty.
SPIN F6000 Flaring Set Specifications:
- Model: F6000
- Brand: SPIN
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Material: Steel, Alloy
- Shipping weight: 0.40 Kg
- Copper tube sizes 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″ – 3/4″ – 7/8″
- Maximum tube wall thickness: 0.8mm (1mm for 5/8th).
All SPIN Tools are designed to work with drills and/or screwdrivers, with a minimum of 1,800 RPM and 500 watts, for corded drills, or superior and 1,800RPM and 18V, or superior, for cordless drills. Using the SPIN Tools with a less powerful equipment tool than suggested, may result in decreased and low-quality performances.