The Whisper Ultrasonic Leak Detector allows the user to check for pressure and vacuum leaks where other sniffer style leak detectors can’t go. With the unique internal noise control circuitry, you can operate Whisper in high noise environments.
The Whisper handheld leak detector offers versatility and flexibility for a variety of applications, not just refrigeration or air conditioning. Whisper uses ultrasonic technology to listen for the sound of gas moving through a leak site, making it a super versatile tool for leak checking ANY gas in pressurised or vacuum systems.
Use Whisper Transmitter to test seals around any enclosed space, including doors, windows, ducts and refrigerator cases. Simply turn Whisper Transmitter on to generate its ultrasonic tone and place it in the area you wish to leak test. Trace around potential problem areas with Whisper to alert you to the transmitter’s ultrasonic frequencies “leaking” through poorly-sealed areas.
Whisper Ultrasonic Leak Detector Features:
- Detects pressure and vacuum leaks for all gases
- Works perfectly in noisy environments
- Laser pointer makes it easier to pinpoint the leak
- Only technology to detect pressurised nitrogen leaks
- Robust lightweight carry case
- Field replaceable batteries.
Whisper Ultrasonic Leak Detector Range of Applications:
- Leaks of any gas under pressure or vacuum
- Electrical arcing
- Locating worn bearings
- Malfunctions in steam traps
- Refrigerant leaks
- Natural gas/LPG leaks
- Nitrogen leaks
- Leaks in pneumatic systems
- Leaks in compressed air systems
- Diagnosing solenoid operations
- Leaks in sealed areas (refrigerator cases, vehicles, etc.).
Whisper Ultrasonic Leak Detector Includes:
1 x Brand New JAVAC Whisper, 1 x Hard plastic carry case, 2 x ‘D’ batteries, 1 x Rubber probe extension, 1 x Headphones, 1 x Set of Operating Instructions and 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty Card.
Whisper Ultrasonic Leak Detector Specifications:
- Sensor Technology: Ultrasonic
- Sensitivity: Detects leaks from 0.1 mm diameter orifice at 5 psig from a 30 cm distance
- Leak Indicators: LED; audible alarm
- Power Source: Two “D” alkaline batteries (Duracell Only)
- Battery Life: 165 hours (laser pointer off); 115 hours (laser pointer on)
- Probe Type: Rubber extension probe
- Controls: Power (On/Off) Sensitivity (High/Low)
- Working Temperature Range: -20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to + 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 8 cm x 17 cm
- Unit Weight: 482 gm with batteries
- Shipping Weight: 2 Kg
- Certifications: CE Marking Power Safety and EMC
- Country of Origin: USA by INFICON
- Warranty: Full 24 Months Replacement Warranty (see instruction manual for conditions).