Whisper Ultrasonic Leak Detector Features:
- Detects pressure and vacuum leaks for all gases
- Works perfectly in noisy environments
- Laser pointer makes it easier to pinpoint the leak
- Only technology to detect pressurised nitrogen leaks
- Robust lightweight carry case
- Field replaceable batteries.
Whisper Ultrasonic Leak Detector Range of Applications:
- Leaks of any gas under pressure or vacuum
- Electrical arcing
- Locating worn bearings
- Malfunctions in steam traps
- Refrigerant leaks
- Natural gas/LPG leaks
- Nitrogen leaks
- Leaks in pneumatic systems
- Leaks in compressed air systems
- Diagnosing solenoid operations
- Leaks in sealed areas (refrigerator cases, vehicles, etc.).
Whisper Ultrasonic Leak Detector Includes:
1 x Brand New JAVAC Whisper, 1 x Hard plastic carry case, 2 x ‘D’ batteries, 1 x Rubber probe extension, 1 x Headphones, 1 x Set of Operating Instructions and 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty Card.
Whisper Ultrasonic Leak Detector Specifications:
- Sensor Technology: Ultrasonic
- Sensitivity: Detects leaks from 0.1 mm diameter orifice at 5 psig from a 30 cm distance
- Leak Indicators: LED; audible alarm
- Power Source: Two “D” alkaline batteries (Duracell Only)
- Battery Life: 165 hours (laser pointer off); 115 hours (laser pointer on)
- Probe Type: Rubber extension probe
- Controls: Power (On/Off) Sensitivity (High/Low)
- Working Temperature Range: -20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to + 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 8 cm x 17 cm
- Unit Weight: 482 gm with batteries
- Shipping Weight: 2 Kg
- Certifications: CE Marking Power Safety and EMC
- Country of Origin: USA by INFICON
- Warranty: Full 24 Months Replacement Warranty (see instruction manual for conditions).
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified above all products carry a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty, where necessary we will liaise with the manufacture to meet the warranty requirements for you as fast as possible. Where a delay is involved in repair a temporary unit may be available at no charge. Any damage or repairs required that are specifically excluded under warranty will only be repaired at the cost of the purchaser once approval is given. Any unit returned under warranty within 28 days will be replaced with a new unit if the unit is defective.