The AccuTools eL-720 Carbon Dioxide Gas Leak Detector is the most technologically advanced of its kind. The fully automatic eL-720’s low power requirements, small size, and high sensitivity combine to create a tool which is easy to handle and ultra-effective at locating even the most difficult-to-find leaks. The infrared sensor will make false alarms a thing of the past when finding even the smallest leaks in R744 systems and CO2 specific applications. Whether servicing commercial refrigeration systems, finding a leak in a restaurant soda machine, or pinpointing a minute leak in a room filled with CO2 at a bulk CO2 manufacturing facility, the eL-720 stands alone when it comes to ease of use, quality of response, and high sensitivity levels with no false alarms.
Please allow 7 days for delivery.
AccuTools products are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. under strict design and quality specifications. With a commitment to products that are designed for the real world and the real challenges of HVAC/R, AccuTools will help you get the job done quicker and more efficiently.
eL-720 Carbon Dioxide Gas Leak Detector Features:
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Simple, one-button operation
- Two sensitivity modes, enabling quick and easy location of large and small leaks
- Sturdy blow-moulded carrying case
- Both visual and audible leak detection signal
- Long Battery Life – 4 AA batteries provide 20 hours of operation
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic power-off to conserve battery life.
eL-720 Carbon Dioxide Gas Leak Detector Applications:
- CO2 refrigeration service
- Carbonated beverage delivery systems
- Wineries, breweries, and bakeries
- Bulk CO2 manufacturing, delivery, and service
- General leak detection (using CO2 as test gas).
eL-720 Carbon Dioxide Gas Leak Detector Includes:
1 x eL-720 CO2 Leak Detector, 1 x Sturdy Blow Molded Carrying Case, Batteries (4 AA Alkaline) and English Manual.
eL-720 Carbon Dioxide Gas Leak Detector Specifications:
|Dimensions||20.3 cm x 6.3 cm x 5.7 cm|
(8” x 2.5” x 2.25” )
|Weight||425 grams with Batteries|
|Batteries||4 x 1.5V ‘AA’|
Alkaline Batteries (6 VDC)
|Battery Life||20 Hours|
|Sensitivity||High: Less than 400 ppm over ambient|
Low: Less than 4000 ppm over ambient
|Operating Temperature||32 – 122°F|
(0 – 50°C)
|Warm-up Time||10 seconds|
|Response Time||1 second|
|Reset Time||1 second|
|Probe Length||30 cm (12”)|