JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
D-TEK Stratus Refrigerant Leak Detector Features:
- Automatic and manual zero modes
- Rugged carrying case included
- Detects all CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs, and HFOs and blends (including A2Ls)
- The sensitivity of 0.03 ounces per year, which does not degrade over time
- Innovative cloud hunter mode with ppm readout helps locate leaks faster than ever
- Cloud hunter and pinpoint modes are like having two leak detectors in one
- All-new redesigned infrared sensor (Longest infrared sensor life in the industry)
- New lithium-ion battery with USB power option
- Designed for ergonomic comfort.
D-TEK Stratus Refrigerant Leak Detector Includes:
1 x D-TEK Stratus, Infrared sensor, Lithium-ion battery, spare filters, AC wall charger, DC car charger, Extra-long probe, Carrying case, earbuds, 1 x English User Manual and 12-month warranty.
D-TEK Stratus Refrigerant Leak Detector Specifications:
- Compatible refrigerants: R22, R32, R134a, R404a, R407c, R410a, R422b, R448a, R449a, R452a, R452b, R507
- (AZ50), R1234yf, CO2 (requires CO2 sensor), ammonia, SF6, and more
- Minimum sensitivity: 0.03 oz./yr. (1 g/a)
- The sensitivity per EN14624: 1 g/a
- Power source: Lithium-ion battery (rechargeable) or USB (can operate while charging)
- Battery life: 8 hours (Cloud Hunting mode), 10 hours (Pinpoint mode)
- Weight: 0.49 Kg
- Probe length (standard probe): 16 x 7 x 3 cm
- Patents (pending): Application #10 2018 206 877.1, Application #18171080.7, Application #10 2018 208 826.8
- Certifications: CE, SAEJ2791, SAEJ2913, EN14624:2012, A2L Certified
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Country of origin: USA.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.