The AccuTools eL-320 Combustible Gas Leak Detector is an easy-to-use portable combustible gas leak detector that pinpoints large and small leaks quickly. It is ideal for locating combustible gas leaks in appliances and heating equipment in commercial, residential, and industrial applications. The eL-320 is your go-to tool for inspecting valves, regulators, and meters on gas equipment, surveying gas pipelines, etc. Approved by Underwriter’s Laboratory for use in hazardous locations, the eL-320 is self-calibrating and requires very low maintenance.
Gases Detected Propane, Methane, Natural Gas, Iso-Butane, Acetone, Hexane, Acetylene, Benzene, Butane, Ethanol, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Hydrogen, Industrial Solvents, Methanol, Paint Thinners, Naptha etc.
Please allow 7 days for delivery.
AccuTools products are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. under strict design and quality specifications. With a commitment to products that are designed for the real world and the real challenges of HVAC/R, AccuTools will help you get the job done quicker and more efficiently.
eL-320 Combustible Gas Leak Detector Features:
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Simple, one-button operation.
- Two sensitivity modes, enabling quick and easy location of large and small leaks.
- Sturdy blow-moulded carrying case.
- Both visual and audible leak detection signal.
- Long Battery Life – 2 AA batteries provide 11 hours of operation
- Low battery indicator.
- Automatic power-off to conserve battery life.
- Long Life Metal Oxide Sensor
- UL Classified for Class I, Div. 2 groups A, B, C & D hazardous locations
- Extra storage space inside the unit for spare sensor (not included).
eL-320 Combustible Gas Leak Detector Includes:
1 x eL-320 Refrigerant Leak Detector, 1 x Sturdy Blow Molded Carrying Case, Batteries (2 ‘AA’ Alkaline) and English Manual.
eL-320 Combustible Gas Leak Detector Specifications:
|Dimensions||19 cm x 5.7 cm x 3.8 cm (7.25” x 2.25” x 1.5” )|
|Weight||190 grams (7 oz. )|
|Batteries||2 x 1.5V ‘AA’ Alkaline Batteries (3 VDC)|
|Battery Life||11 hours|
|Sensitivity||Less than 50 ppm (Propane, Iso-Butane, Methane)|
|Sensor lifetime||> 1-year normal use|
|Operating Temperature||0 – 50°C (32 – 122°F )|
|Warm-up Time||25 seconds to 1.5 minutes|
|Response Time||5 seconds|
|Reset Time||5 seconds or more|
depending on gas concentration
|Probe Length||30 cm (12” )|