COMPASS HANDHELD LEAK DETECTOR WITH HEATED DIODE TECHNOLOGY
The Compass Refrigerant Leak Detector features a patented heated diode sensor, specifically designed for residential and commercial Air Conditioning leak detection application.
The Compass provides the optimal balance of features, function and value. This easy-to-use hand-held refrigerant leak detector delivers excellent sensitivity to all refrigerants, up to 0.15 oz/year.
Unlike some other leak detectors available on the market, this clever unit can pinpoint the leak source quickly through the high/low sensitivity adjustment; LED’s illuminate progressively to convey leak size and a water-resistant filter protects the sensor from job site contaminants such as dust, dirt and oil.
- Sensitivity: 0.15 oz/year
- Detects all CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs, and HFOs
- No false alarms from soap solutions
- Runs on rechargeable battery or AC adapter
- Patented heated diode sensor provides excellent sensitivity
- Advanced filter keeps out water, dirt, and oil
- High/low sensitivity adjustment allows you to decrease sensitivity to pinpoint the leak source
- Automatic background adjustment (“zeroing”) compensates for the refrigerant build-up
- LEDs illuminate progressively to show leak size
- Power indicator flashes when the battery is low
- Water-resistant filter protects the sensor from moisture and contaminants
- Easy one-button operation
- Headphone jack (headphones sold separately).
1 x Compass Leak Detector, Heated Diode Sensor, 1 x Hard plastic carry case, 1 x NiMH battery, 1 x AC wall charger (NZ Plug), 1 x 12 V car charger, Spare filters (5).
- Compatible refrigerants R22, R32, R134a, R404a, R407c, R410a, R422b, R448a, R449a, R452a, R452b, R507 (AZ50), R1234yf and more
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F)
- Minimum sensitivity: 0.15 oz/year (4 g/a)
- Power source: NiMH battery or AC adapter
- Battery life: 5.5 hours
- Dimensions: 44 x 34 x 12 cm
- Weight with batteries: 1.15 lb. (0.522 kg)
- Probe length: 15 in. (38 cm)
- Certifications: CE marking per safety and EMC
- Country of Origin: USA by INFICON
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty.