INFICON’s handheld CO Check Carbon Monoxide meter, designed to detect and measure dangerous (CO) carbon monoxide in residential, commercial and industrial environments. Designed for laboratory and commercial/industrial applications this device is designed to the best specifications. The unit combines superior accuracy and reliability with simple, one-hand operation.
Featuring the newest generation of electrochemical sensors, the CO Check responds very quickly to ambient changes in carbon monoxide concentration without the use of a pump. Intuitive “stoplight” LEDs and an audible alarm alert you to the danger level of CO present, while the large, easy-to-read LCD provides a precise readout of the exact CO level.
The CO Check can be paired with the Gas Mate leak detector for added safety.
Carbon Monoxide Meter Features:
- Best-in-class accuracy for peace of mind
- Easy-to-use pushbuttons let you perform all functions with one hand
- Highly visible, intuitive “stoplight” LEDs give a quick indication of CO hazard
- Large, easy-to-read LCD displays CO levels from 0 to 999 ppm
- MAX Hold function stores and displays the maximum CO level
- Easy to replace the battery
- Audible alarm
- Protective case with belt clip included
- Runs for 200 hours on a single 9-volt battery
- Typical applications include heating and combustion
- Full manufacturer 2-year replacement warranty from date of purchase.
Carbon Monoxide Meter Includes:
1 x CO Check Carbon Monoxide Meter, 1 x 9 Volt Battery, 1 x Protective Sleeve with Belt Clip,1 x Set of Operating Instructions and 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty Card.
Carbon Monoxide Meter Specifications:
- Controls: On/off, MAX reading
- Base unit includes: 9V battery, holster case
- Range: 1-999 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm increments
- Warm-up time: 30 Seconds
- Auto Shut Off After 20 minutes, maintaining last reading when powered on again
- Accuracy: 3% of reading, +/- 1 ppm
- Battery life: 200+ hours; low battery indicator
- Alarm indicators: Variable beeping, coloured LEDs corresponding to increasing CO levels, LCD showing CO level in ppm
- Power source: 9 Volt alkaline battery
- Replacement sensor: Yes
- Weight with battery: 190 gm ( or .190 Kg)
- Country of origin: USA
- Warranty: 2-year replacement warranty.
Carbon Monoxide Toxicity Levels:
- – 0-1ppm Normal Background level
- – 9ppm Maximum indoor air quality level
- – 50ppm Maximum concentration for continuous exposure in any 8-hour average level
- – 200ppm Mild headache, fatigue, nausea and dizziness
- – 400ppm Frontal headache, life-threatening after 3 hours
- – 800ppm Death within 2 hours.