Carbon Monoxide Meter Features:
- Best-in-class accuracy for peace of mind
- Easy-to-use pushbuttons let you perform all functions with one hand
- Highly visible, intuitive “stoplight” LEDs give a quick indication of CO hazard
- Large, easy-to-read LCD displays CO levels from 0 to 999 ppm
- MAX Hold function stores and displays the maximum CO level
- Easy to replace the battery
- Audible alarm
- Protective case with belt clip included
- Runs for 200 hours on a single 9-volt battery
- Typical applications include heating and combustion
- Full manufacturer 2-year replacement warranty from date of purchase.
Carbon Monoxide Meter Includes:
1 x CO Check Carbon Monoxide Meter, 1 x 9 Volt Battery, 1 x Protective Sleeve with Belt Clip,1 x Set of Operating Instructions and 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty Card.
Carbon Monoxide Meter Specifications:
- Controls: On/off, MAX reading
- Base unit includes: 9V battery, holster case
- Range: 1-999 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm increments
- Warm-up time: 30 Seconds
- Auto Shut Off After 20 minutes, maintaining last reading when powered on again
- Accuracy: 3% of reading, +/- 1 ppm
- Battery life: 200+ hours; low battery indicator
- Alarm indicators: Variable beeping, coloured LEDs corresponding to increasing CO levels, LCD showing CO level in ppm
- Power source: 9 Volt alkaline battery
- Replacement sensor: Yes
- Weight with battery: 190 gm ( or .190 Kg)
- Country of origin: USA
- Warranty: 2-year replacement warranty.
Carbon Monoxide Toxicity Levels:
- – 0-1ppm Normal Background level
- – 9ppm Maximum indoor air quality level
- – 50ppm Maximum concentration for continuous exposure in any 8-hour average level
- – 200ppm Mild headache, fatigue, nausea and dizziness
- – 400ppm Frontal headache, life-threatening after 3 hours
- – 800ppm Death within 2 hours.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.