Features the OPTIMAX™ JNR economical, cordless, blue light LED leak detection flashlight. Versatile, multi-dose dye cartridges. Injector easily overcomes system pressure. The revolutionary way to add fluorescent dyes into air conditioning and refrigeration systems — without the use of additional refrigerant, manifold and additional hoses.
Spectrolines fluorescent leak detection system uses OEM-approved universal POE (polyester) solvent-free dyes that reveal leaks as small as 5 grams (1/8 oz) per year or less. Compatible with CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs and an inspection range up to 25 ft. The kit has an injector that easily overcomes systems pressure and allows you to add fluorescent dye even if the system is up and running. Can treat up to 50 lb. of refrigerant, 4 gal. of lubricant, or 24 tons of cooling.
SPECTROLINE is the world’s leading manufacturer of ultraviolet technologies and fluorescent leak detection products trusted by companies around the world since 1955. The ultraviolet products and fluorescent dyes are used for preventive maintenance around the world, protecting systems ranging from vehicles to industrial manufacturing operations.
EZ-Ject™ Leak Detection Kit Features:
- Add fluorescent dye with the system off or running!
- No pouring and no refrigerant required for injection.
- One calibrated cartridge provides exact dosing for multiple systems.
- Easily overcomes system pressure.
- Inject dye with a turn of the handle.
EZ-Ject™ Leak Detection Kit Includes:
1 x OPTIMAX™ JNR leak detection flashlight, 1 x EZ-Ject™ dye injector assembly, 1 x hose/coupler with check valve, low-loss and purge fittings, 2 x 15 ml EZ-Ject™ Universal/POE dye cartridges, 3 x drip plugs for hose/coupler, 1 x 237 ml GLO-AWAY™ dye cleaner and Fluorescence-enhancing glasses.
EZ-Ject™ Leak Detection Kit Specifications:
- Item: OPK40EZE
- Typical Application: For Small to Medium Size Systems
- Amount of Oil in System: One 15 ml cartridge per 450 ml of oil
- Amount of Refrigerant: One 15 ml cartridge per 1 tonne
- Dye Type: Universal/POE
- Type of Compressor Oil: POE, Alkylbenzene, or Mineral
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: USA.
EZ-Ject™ Leak Detection Kit – how it works:
- Install the cartridge, then connect the injector hose to the system’s low-side service port. Turn the handle to inject the exact amount of dye required and let it circulate.
- Scan the system with a Spectroline® inspection torch. The precise location of all leaks will be shown by a bright, yellow-green glow.