Spectroline Fluorescent Dyes For Air Conditioning And Refrigeration Systems
Features the OPTIMAX™ JNR economical, cordless, blue light LED leak detection flashlight. Versatile, multi-dose dye cartridges. Injector easily overcomes system pressure.The revolutionary way to add fluorescent dyes into air conditioning and refrigeration systems — without the use of additional refrigerant, manifold and additional hoses.
Spectrolines fluorescent leak detection system uses OEM-approved universal POE (polyolester) solvent-free dyes that reveal leaks as small as 5 grams (1/8 oz) per year or less. Compatible with CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs and an inspection range up to 25 ft. Kit has an injector that easily overcomes systems pressure and allows you to add fluorescent dye even if system is up and running. Can treat up to 50 lb. of refrigerant, 4 gal. of lubricant, or 24 tons of cooling.
EZ-Ject™ Leak Detection Kit Review:
Spectronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of ultraviolet equipment and fluorescent materials. These state-of-the-art products are built to exacting engineering standards and are utilized for literally hundreds of markets and applications that demand uncompromising quality and reliability.
EZ-Ject™ Leak Detection Kit Features:
- Add fluorescent dye with system off or running!
- No pouring and no refrigerant required for injection.
- One calibrated cartridge provides exact dosing for multiple systems.
- Easily overcomes system pressure.
- Inject dye with a turn of the handle.
EZ-Ject™ Leak Detection Kit Specifications:
- Item: OPK40EZE
- Typical Application: For Small to Medium Size Systems
- Amount of Oil in System: One 15 ml cartridge per 450 ml of oil
- Amount of Refrigerant: One 15 ml cartridge per 1 tonnes
- Dye Type: Universal/POE
- Type of Compressor Oil: POE, Alkylbenzene, or Mineral
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: USA
EZ-Ject™ Leak Detection Kit Includes:
- OPTIMAX™ JNR leak detection flashlight
- EZ-Ject™ dye injector assembly
- Hose/coupler with check valve, low-loss and purge fittings
- 2 x 15 ml EZ-Ject™ Universal/POE dye cartridges
- 3 x drip plugs for hose/coupler
- 237 ml GLO-AWAY™ dye cleaner
- Fluorescence-enhancing glasses
EZ-Ject™ Leak Detection Kit – how it works:
- Install the cartridge, then connect the injector hose to the system’s low-side service port. Turn the handle to inject the exact amount of dye required and let it circulate.
- Scan the system with a Spectroline® inspection torch. The precise location of all leaks will be shown by a bright, yellow-green glow.