SPECTROLINE is the world’s leading manufacturer of ultraviolet technologies and fluorescent leak detection products trusted by companies around the world since 1955. The ultraviolet products and fluorescent dyes are used for preventive maintenance around the world, protecting systems ranging from vehicles to industrial manufacturing operations.
EZ-Ject™ Leak Detection Kit Features:
- Add fluorescent dye with the system off or running!
- No pouring and no refrigerant required for injection.
- One calibrated cartridge provides exact dosing for multiple systems.
- Easily overcomes system pressure.
- Inject dye with a turn of the handle.
EZ-Ject™ Leak Detection Kit Includes:
1 x OPTIMAX™ JNR leak detection flashlight, 1 x EZ-Ject™ dye injector assembly, 1 x hose/coupler with check valve, low-loss and purge fittings, 2 x 15 ml EZ-Ject™ Universal/POE dye cartridges, 3 x drip plugs for hose/coupler, 1 x 237 ml GLO-AWAY™ dye cleaner and Fluorescence-enhancing glasses.
EZ-Ject™ Leak Detection Kit Specifications:
- Item: OPK40EZE
- Typical Application: For Small to Medium Size Systems
- Amount of Oil in System: One 15 ml cartridge per 450 ml of oil
- Amount of Refrigerant: One 15 ml cartridge per 1 tonne
- Dye Type: Universal/POE
- Type of Compressor Oil: POE, Alkylbenzene, or Mineral
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: USA.
EZ-Ject™ Leak Detection Kit – how it works:
- Install the cartridge, then connect the injector hose to the system’s low-side service port. Turn the handle to inject the exact amount of dye required and let it circulate.
- Scan the system with a Spectroline® inspection torch. The precise location of all leaks will be shown by a bright, yellow-green glow.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.