Cool Seal™ is the hassle-free way to seal refrigerant leaks in condensers, evaporators, O-rings, and hoses. It’s an economical alternative to expensive parts replacement and can add years to older, out-of-warranty AC&R systems leaking small amounts of refrigerant. As an added benefit, this dependable sealer can remain safely in the system to guard against future leaks.
Cool Seal™ meets ASHRAE 97 standard for chemical stability. Its non-polymer, oil-soluble formula is safe for all AC&R system components and recovery equipment. It works in all popular AC&R systems, including high-pressure R-410A systems – and can be injected with the unit off or running. Unlike aerosol can-type leak sealers, Cool Seal™ is non-flammable, has no storage-related safety issues, no need for system pump down, and allows the technician to see the contents injected into the system. Cool Seal™ EZ-Ject™ cartridges can withstand 450+ PSI and are part of the easiest-to-use injection method
SPECTROLINE is the world’s leading manufacturer of ultraviolet technologies and fluorescent leak detection products trusted by companies around the world since 1955. The ultraviolet products and fluorescent dyes are used for preventive maintenance around the world, protecting systems ranging from vehicles to industrial manufacturing operations.
Cool Seal™ A/C Leak Sealer Benefits:
- Non-polymer, oil-soluble formula safe for
system components and recovery equipment
- Remains safely in the system to help protect
against future leaks
- Can be injected with the system off or running
- Seals any leak up to 0.3 mm in diameter
- Doesn’t use moisture as a catalyst
- Suitable for up to 2 Ton Units.
Cool Seal™ A/C Leak Sealer Includes:
(2) 0.5 oz. (15 ml) cartridges (each cartridge treats up to 2 tons of cooling), EZ-Ject injector assembly and hose/coupler with check valve and purge fitting
Cool Seal™ A/C Leak Sealer – How It Works:
Cool Seal™ A/C Leak Sealer Specifications:
- Item: Cool Seal™
- Typical Application: For Small to Medium Size Systems
- Amount of Oil in System: N/A
- Amount of Refrigerant: Up to 2 Ton Units
- Dye Type: Universal/POE
- Type of Compressor Oil: POE, Alkylbenzene, or Mineral
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: USA.