The COOLSEAL A/C Leak Sealer seals micro leaks in condensers, evaporators, O-rings, and hoses. Can add years to older, out-of-warranty AC&R systems that leak small amounts of refrigerant. Works with all popular refrigerants and oils. Spectroline’s Cool Seal is a propriety blend of lubricants and additives and meets ASHRAE 97 standard for chemical stability.
Manufacturer recommended for sealing leaks up to 0.3mm and using the unique EZ-Ject injection method can overcome high side pressure to inject while running.
SPECTROLINE is the world’s leading manufacturer of ultraviolet technologies and fluorescent leak detection products trusted by companies around the world since 1955. The ultraviolet products and fluorescent dyes are used for preventive maintenance around the world, protecting systems ranging from vehicles to industrial manufacturing operations.
Spectroline CoolSeal EZ-Ject Cartridges Features:
- Non-polymer, oil-soluble formula safe for system components and recovery equipment
- Remains safely in the system to help protect against future leaks
- Can be injected with the system off or running
- For Small to Medium Size Systems
- Doesn’t use moisture as a catalyst
- Seals any leak up to 0.3 mm in diameter
- Suitable for up to 2 Tonnes of Units
- The EZ-Ject cartridge can withstand 450+ psi.
Spectroline CoolSeal EZ-Ject Cartridges Includes:
SPE-CS-1CS includes 6 x 15 ml EZ-Ject cartridges each in individual blister packaging.
Spectroline CoolSeal EZ-Ject Cartridges Specifications:
- Cartridge: 15 ml (0.5 oz)
- Typical Application: Small to Medium Size Systems
- Amount of Refrigerant: Up to 2 Tonnes Units
- Dye Type: Universal/POE
- Type of Compressor Oil: POE, Alkylbenzene, or Mineral
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Length: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Country of Origin: USA.