Leak Detection Kit Medium/Large AC/R Systems
The revolutionary way to add fluorescent dyes into air conditioning and refrigeration systems — without the use of additional refrigerant, manifold and additional hoses.
Fluorescent leak detection kit uses OEM-approved universal POE (polyolester) solvent-free dyes that reveal leaks as small as 1/8 oz. per yr. or less. Compatible with CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs and an inspection range up to 25 ft. The injector overcomes systems pressure and lets you add a fluorescent dye even if the system is operating. The included leak detection flashlight runs on 3 x AAA batteries and can treat up to 400 lb. of refrigerant, 16 gal. of lubricant, or 150 tons of cooling.
The BigEZ™ injector easily overcomes system pressure. Each cartridge is clearly labelled with dye dosage marks so that the correct amount of dye can be added every time. The BigEZ™ cartridge can treat 64 medium-sized AC&R systems or 32 large-sized systems. There’s no pouring, no refrigerant, and no worrying about spills.
Spectronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of ultraviolet equipment and fluorescent materials. These state-of-the-art products are built to exacting engineering standards and are utilized for literally hundreds of markets and applications that demand uncompromising quality and reliability.
BigEZ Leak Detection Complete Kit Description:
- BEZ-50 BigEZ™ dye injector
- BEZ-25 hose/coupler with check valve, low-loss and purge fitting
- (1) BEZ-4/E 4 oz (118 ml) BigEZ™ universal/POE dye cartridge
- (3) Drip plugs for hose/coupler
- 8 oz (237 ml) spray bottle GLO-AWAY™ dye cleaner
- Fluorescence-enhancing glasses and rugged carrying case.
BigEZ Leak Detection Complete Kit Includes:
- OPTIMAX™ leak detection flashlight
- BigEZ Multi-Dose Dye Injection System
- Hose/coupler with check valve, low-loss and purge fittings
- BEZ-4/E Multi-Dose Fluorescent Dye Cartridge
- 3 x drip plugs for hose/coupler
- 237 ml GLO-AWAY™ dye cleaner
- Fluorescence-enhancing glasses
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
BigEZ Leak Detection Complete Kit – How it works?
- Install the cartridge, then connect the injector hose to the system’s low-side service port. Turn the handle to inject the exact amount of dye required and let it circulate.
- Scan the system with a Spectroline® inspection lamp. The precise location of all leaks will be shown by a bright, yellow-green glow.