Leak Detection Kit Medium/Large AC/R Systems
The revolutionary way to add fluorescent dyes into air conditioning and refrigeration systems — without the use of additional refrigerant, manifold and additional hoses.
Fluorescent leak detection kit uses OEM-approved universal POE (polyolester) solvent-free dyes that reveal leaks as small as 1/8 oz. per yr. or less. Compatible with CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs and an inspection range up to 25 ft. The injector overcomes systems pressure and lets you add fluorescent dye even if the system is operating. The included leak detection flashlight runs on 3 x AAA batteries and can treat up to 400 lb. of refrigerant, 16 gal. of lubricant, or 150 tons of cooling.
The BigEZ™ injector easily overcomes system pressure. Each cartridge is clearly labelled with dye dosage marks so that the correct amount of dye can be added every time. The BigEZ™ cartridge can treat 64 medium-sized AC&R systems or 32 large-sized systems. There’s no pouring, no refrigerant, and no worrying about spills.
Spectronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of ultraviolet equipment and fluorescent materials. These state-of-the-art products are built to exacting engineering standards and are utilized for literally hundreds of markets and applications that demand uncompromising quality and reliability.
BigEZ Leak Detection Complete Kit Description:
- BEZ-50 BigEZ™ dye injector
- BEZ-25 hose/coupler with check valve, low-loss and purge fitting
- (1) BEZ-4/E 4 oz (118 ml) BigEZ™ universal/POE dye cartridge
- (3) Drip plugs for hose/coupler
- 8 oz (237 ml) spray bottle GLO-AWAY™ dye cleaner
- Fluorescence-enhancing glasses and rugged carrying case
BigEZ Leak Detection Complete Kit Includes:
- OPTIMAX™ leak detection flashlight
- BigEZ Multi-Dose Dye Injection System
- Hose/coupler with check valve, low-loss and purge fittings
- BEZ-4/E Multi-Dose Fluorescent Dye Cartridge
- 3 x drip plugs for hose/coupler
- 237 ml GLO-AWAY™ dye cleaner
- Fluorescence-enhancing glasses
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
BigEZ Leak Detection Complete Kit – How it works?
- Install the cartridge, then connect the injector hose to the system’s low-side service port. Turn the handle to inject the exact amount of dye required and let it circulate.
- Scan the system with a Spectroline® inspection lamp. The precise location of all leaks will be shown by a bright, yellow-green glow.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.