The SPECTROLINE® EZ-Ject™ fluorescent dye injector kit is a convenient, economical way to add fluorescent dyes into air conditioning and refrigeration systems without the use of additional refrigerant. Works in all systems, including high-pressure R-410A systems. Scan with an inspection lamp to find the precise location of any leaks.
For all AC&R systems, including high-pressure R-410A systems! Compatible with Mineral Oil, PVE, Polyol Ester and Alkyl Benzene Lubricant Systems.
- EZ-25 hose assembly complete with check valve and 1/4 inch flare low-loss fitting
- (2) EZ-4/ECS 0.5 oz (14.8 ml) universal/POE dye cartridges
- 119690 purge fitting
- Service labels
EZ-Ject™ Dye Cartridge Injection Chart
- Item: Fluorescent Dye Injector Kit
- Typical Application: Small and Medium Size AC&R Systems
- Amount of Oil in System: Up to 4 gal.
- Amount of Refrigerant: Up to 50 lbs.
- Dye Type: Universal/POE
- Type of Compressor Oil: POE, Alkylbenzene, or Mineral
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: USA
Note: All universal/POE dye cartridges are NSF Certified and registered to meet food-grade processing requirements for category codes HTX-2 and HX-2.