Seals micro leaks in condensers, evaporators, O-rings and hoses. Can add years to older, out-of-warranty AC&R systems that leak small amounts of refrigerant. Works with all popular refrigerants and oils.
- Non-polymer, oil-soluble formula safe for system components and recovery equipment
- Meets ASHRAE 97 standard for chemical stability
- Can be injected with the system off or running
- Available in three convenient delivery methods.
SPECTROLINE is the world’s leading manufacturer of ultraviolet technologies and fluorescent leak detection products trusted by companies around the world since 1955. The ultraviolet products and fluorescent dyes are used for preventive maintenance around the world, protecting systems ranging from vehicles to industrial manufacturing operations.
Cool Seal Stick Capsule CS-3CS Features:
- For use with Spectroline Glo-Stick Injection System
- 0.5 (15 ml) stick capsule prefilled with Cool Seal™ A/C Leak Sealer
- Requires bleed valves for injection. Capsule treats up to 2 tons of cooling.
- Requires bleed valves for injection (RP-BV-50)
- Add Cool Seal™ A/C Leak Sealer and refrigerant in one simple step.
- Comes in full-colour clamshell packaging
- RP-BV-50 Bleed Valve (two required).
Cool Seal Stick Capsule CS-3CS Includes:
1 x 0.5 oz. (15 ml) Cool Seal™ STICK capsule.
Cool Seal Stick Capsule CS-3CS Specifications:
- Cartridge: 0.5 oz (15 ml)
- Typical Application: Small to Medium Size Systems
- Amount of Refrigerant: Up to 6 Tonnes Units
- Dye Type: Universal/POE
- Country of Origin: USA.
HOW COOL SEAL WORKS: