The OPTIMAX™ 400 features a high-output violet light LED that causes dyes to fluoresce far more brilliantly and with greater contrast compared to conventional flashlights. It makes industrial fluid leaks easier to spot, slashing diagnostic time while saving you money and effort!
The Spectroline OPTIMAX™ 400 comes with a lanyard, belt holster and fluorescence-enhancing glasses, all packaged in a full-colour hanging clamshell. Also available in two convenient leak detection complete kits for HVAC/R EZ-JECT and Big-EZ Complete.
OPTIMAX™ 400 Features:
- Provides optimal fluorescent dye response and contrast
- Pre-focused beam optimizes fluorescent response
- Works with all popular universal/POE dyes
- Power comparable to high-intensity 150-watt lamps
- Inspection range of up to 25 feet (8 m)
- Lightweight, compact design easily gets into tight, cramped spaces
- Includes lanyard, holster and fluorescence-enhancing glasses
- Rugged, corrosion-resistance anodized lamp body stands up to years of heavy use
OPTIMAX™ 400 Specifications:
- Light Source Violet Light LED
- Lamp Style Cordless flashlight
- Lamp Head Diameter 1.29 in (3.2 cm)
- Length 5.5 in (14 cm)
- Weight 5.1 oz (0.14 kg)
- Power Source (3) “AAA” batteries
- Run Time 5 hours (continuous)
- Made in the United States
- 12 months replacement warranty
OPTIMAX™ 400 Contains:
1 x OPTIMAX™ 400, 1 x fluorescence-enhancing glasses.