The new generation of UT136+ series digital multimeter has an innovative industrial design which ensures that the product can withstand a drop of 2 meters height. Large LCD screen provides a clear display and its 4 times/second sampling rate provides users with more accurate readings. UT136+ series is designed to work safely in CAT II1000V/CAT III 600V environment.
UT136C+ Digital Multimeter Features:
- Measures up to 1000V and 10A AC/DC voltage and current
- Equipped with 3mm protective sleeve; 2 meters drop proof
- Large LCD display; Overload alarm
- Quick sampling rate, up to 4 times/s
- Quick capacitor measurement (measures 1mF in 4 seconds)
- Low power consumption and auto power-saving function; long battery service life (>500hrs).
UT136C+ Digital Multimeter Includes:
1 x 136C, batteries, test leads, temperature probe, 1 x English user manual and 12-month warranty.
UT136C+ Digital Multimeter Specifications:
|DC voltage (V)||1000V||±(0.7%+3)|
|AC voltage (V)||1000V||±(1%+3)|
|DC current (A)||10A||±(1%+3)|
|AC current (A)||10A||±(1.2%+5)|
|Data hold/auto power-off||√|
|Safety rating||CAT Ⅱ 1000V, CAT Ⅲ 600V||√|
|Power||1.5V battery (R6) x 2|
|Display||56.5mm x 36mm|
|Product colour||Red and grey|
|Product net weight||330g|
|Product size||175mm x 83mm x 53mm|
|Standard accessories||Batteries, test leads, temperature probe|
|Standard individual packing||Box, English manual|