The Imperial TC1000 is the standard to which all-tube cutters are measured. Ideal for use in all applications for cutting metal tubing. Precision designed and constructed with thrust bearing feed for the smooth cutting action. Each tool is tested to ensure accurate spiral free cutting before leaving our factory.
Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial TC1000 Cutter Features:
- Enclosed hardened steel, thrust bearing feed mechanism for smoothest cutting action and trouble-free operation
- Unique design eliminates spiralling for clean right angle cuts
- High precision machining and construction permits 1-piece screw-type axle for easy access to cutter wheel – no clip to lose or replace
- Rugged aluminium alloy body designed for handling ease
- The body is hand buffed and nickel chrome plated to a high-lustre finish
- Foldaway hardened steel reamer with turned cutting edge removes inside burrs cleanly
- Filing surface removes outside burrs
- Imperial cutter wheels are made of the highest quality wear and abrasion-resistant chromium steel and precision machined to exacting specifications for accurate cutting and long life
- Each tool is supplied with a spare cutter wheel
- Rollers feature flare cut-off groove to reduce tube loss when a damaged flare is removed
- All Imperial tube cutters are 100% factory tested to ensure accurate spiral-free cutting.
Imperial TC1000 Cutter Includes:
1 x TC1000 Cutter and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial TC1000 Cutter Specifications:
- Maximum Pipe or Tube Diameter (in.): 1.125
- Maximum pipe or tube diameter (in.): 1.125
- Minimum pipe or tube diameter (in.): 0.125
- Product Depth (in.): 5
- Product Height (in.): 1.5
- Product Width (in.): 2.25
- Compatible Pipe Material: Copper
- Compatible Pipe Size : 1 in.
- Pipe Cutter Type: Ratcheting
- Power Type: Manual
- Product Weight (lb.): 0.6lb
- Type: Spin
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply).