Easily expands tube for braze & soldered joints in seconds. The floating jaw head design is self-centring for fast, accurate alignment. XpandR™ Tool comes with non-slip, ergonomically designed grips. Includes 5 heads: 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ and 7/8″
- Easily expands tube for braze or soldered joints in seconds.
- Floating jaw head design is self-centring for fast, accurate alignment.
- Re-rounds deformed tube ends.
- Accurate joints in seconds without using fittings.
- For soft copper and soft thin wall steel and stainless steel tubing.
- Save 60-70% of the time over conventional swaging tools.
- Reduces soldering by 50% over standard fittings.
- Meets ARI tube insertion recommendations.
- Long life with high alloy hardened steel jaw segments.
- XpandR™ Tool comes with non-slip, ergonomically designed grips.
5 heads: 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”, 3/4” and 7/8”, 1 x Metal tool case and Limited lifetime warranty.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|