Imperial® is a world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Imperial LD910 Combustible Gas Leak Detector Features:
- High sensitivity to all combustible gases including Methane (natural gas), Propane, Butane, Ethane, Acetylene, Methanol, Acetone and gasoline.
- MSHA certified as Intrinsically Safe.
- Inspect furnaces, gas appliances and gas lines fast and safely.
- Also use to find leaks in fuel and exhaust systems, verify the integrity of fuel storage containers.
- Includes (4) AA batteries and test vial
- Comfortable grip
- Long Life sensor
- Flashing LED Probe
- 3 Sensitivity Selectable Levels
- Digital Display for leak size
- Audio Mute Mode
- Fast Warmup – less than 10 Seconds
- 20 Hours continuous on battery life
- Rugged high impact ABS plastic housing.
Imperial LD910 Combustible Gas Leak Detector Includes:
1 x Hard carry Case, English User Manual, Sensor Maintenance Kit, 4 x AA Batteries and Limited Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply).
Imperial LD910 Combustible Gas Leak Detector Specifications:
Sensitivity: 5 ppm Methane
Sensor Life: 10 years +
Response Time: Instantaneous
Power Supply: 4 x AA Alkaline batteries
Battery Life: 20 hours continuous
Warm-up time: Less than 10seconds
Probe Length: 43.8cm (17″)
Numerical Display: 7 segments digital display (1 to 9)
Weight: 0.6 kg
Certifications: CE, MSHA Intrinsic Safety
Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Conditions apply)
Country of origin: USA.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.