C&D Valve is the leading manufacturer of refrigeration service valves specializing in providing schrader valves and access fittings to the HVAC industry. Who design, manufacture, and sell brass fittings, service ports, adapters, and couplers, formed tube assemblies, machined brass components, and specialized HVAC/R tools.
CD3930 Valve Core Removal Tool for 1/4 Inch SAE Features:
- Removes leaky valve cores using a core remover with no refrigerant loss.
- A convenient side port allows for the connection of ancillary tools including pressure and vacuum gauges.
- Easy superheat measurements using #CD2019 Gauge Adaptor & #CD3975 superheat thermometer.
- Enables fast vacuum by removing the valve core & vacuuming using #CD2038 3/8 SAE adaptor.
- Remove damaged valve cores & thread valve fitting under pressure using #CD3917 remover & rethreaded attachments.
CD9602 1/4 Inch Access Tee Female on Branch Includes:
1 x Valve core removal tool.
CD3930 Valve Core Removal Tool for 1/4 Inch SAE Specifications:
- Fitting: 1/4″
- Country of origin: USA.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.