AccuTools products are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. under strict design and quality specifications. With a commitment to products that are designed for the real world and the real challenges of HVAC/R, AccuTools will help you get the job done quicker and more efficiently.
BluVac+ Pro Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge Features:
- Bluetooth Smart® Wireless Capability
- 0 to 25,000 Micron Range with 0.1 Micron Resolution less than 10,000 Microns
- Measures Vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, Millitorr, mmHg, PSI, and InHg
- Large, high-visibility back-lit LCD display
- Programmable Evacuation and Rise Time Analyzer with unique alarm feature
- Long Battery Life — Up to 300 Hours on One 9V Alkaline Battery
- “Analog” Vacuum Level Bar Graph
- Evacuation Progress Indicator
- Vacuum Leak Rate, Ambient Temperature, and Saturation Temperature Indicator
- Automatic Oil Sensor
- Measures Temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius to 0.1°
- Built-in memory retains all previous settings
- Rugged, Compact Design — About the Size of a Manifold Gauge
- Calibration Self Test — Can be field calibrated with no special equipment
- Sensor withstands overpressure up to 500 PSI
- Ideal for HVAC/R Service and Industrial Use.
- View vacuum on digital gauge or graph
- Bar graph vacuum indicator
- Automatic notifications of the evacuation process
- Leak check feature
- Record evacuation process
- Export as graphical PDF
- Export as comma-delimited CSV.
BluVac+ Pro Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge Includes:
BluVac+ Professional Digital Wireless Vacuum Gauge, Brass Coupler, Protective Rubber Boot, Detachable Swivel Hook, Battery (One 9V Alkaline), Instruction Manual and a 12-Month Warranty.
BluVac+ Pro Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge Specifications:
|Range||0 – 25,000 Microns|
(3333.1 Pa, 33.331 mBar, 25,000 mTorr, 25.000 mmHg,
0.48341 PSI, -28.037 inHg)
|Vacuum Accuracy||5% of Reading +/- 5 Microns|
|Vacuum Resolution||0.1 Micron (@ 0.0 to 9,999.9 Microns)|
1 Micron (@ 10,000 to 25,000 Microns)
Rise Time Analyzer
|Maximum Overpressure||500 PSI|
|Temperature Accuracy||0.2°F (0.1°C)|
|Power||One 9V Alkaline Battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 300 Hours|
|Operating Temperature||10°F – 122°F (-12°C – 50°C)|
|Weight||7 oz. (200g)|
including Battery, Boot and Swivel Hook
|Dimensions||3.5” x 3” x 1.25”|
(9cm x 7.5cm x 3cm)
|Vacuum Port Fitting||¼” Male Flare – Anodized Aluminum with Dust Cap|
|U.S. Patent Nos.||8,504,313 and 8,768,633|
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.