The AccuTools® BluVac+ Pro Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge is a state-of-the-art wireless digital vacuum gauge utilizing patented technology to deliver the highest accuracy and resolution available. The BluVac+ Pro has Bluetooth Smart® wireless capability, an Evacuation Progress Indicator, Saturation Temperature Display, and a Leak Rate Indicator in either units/second or units/minute.
The BluVac+ Pro can be operated stand-alone or in conjunction with an iOS or Android compatible app.
Operating for up to 300 hours on a single 9V alkaline battery, the BluVac+ Pro sports a large 1/2″ numeric display and a bright blue backlight. The BluVac+ Pro measures from 0—25,000 microns with 0.1 micron resolution below 10,000 microns.
The BluVac+ Pro has two programming modes — Evacuation and Rise Time Testing — dramatically increasing your productivity on the job. Its Vacuum Leak Rate indicator shows both evacuation progress, and assists in determining the presence of leaks or moisture. Also included are Ambient and Saturation Temperature Indicators, accurate to within 0.2°F (0.1°C).
AccuTools products are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. under strict design and quality specifications. With a commitment to products that are designed for the real world and the real challenges of HVAC/R, AccuTools will help you get the job done quicker and more efficiently.
BluVac+ Pro Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge Features:
- Bluetooth smart® wireless capability
- 0 to 25,000 Micron range with 0.1-micron resolution less than 10,000 microns
- Measures vacuum in microns, pascals, millibar, millitorr, mmHg, PSI, and InHg
- Large, high-visibility back-lit LCD display
- Programmable evacuation and rise time analyzer with unique alarm feature
- Long battery life — up to 300 hours on one 9V alkaline battery
- “Analog” vacuum level bar graph
- Evacuation progress indicator
- Vacuum leak rate, ambient temperature, and saturation temperature indicator
- Automatic oil sensor
- Measures temperature in Fahrenheit and celsius to 0.1°
- Built-in memory retains all previous settings
- Rugged, compact design — about the size of a manifold gauge
- Calibration self-test — can be field calibrated with no special equipment
- Sensor withstands overpressure up to 500 PSI
- Ideal for HVAC/R service and industrial use.
- View vacuum on digital gauge or graph
- Bar graph vacuum indicator
- Automatic notifications of the evacuation process
- Leak check feature
- Record evacuation process
- Export as graphical PDF
- Export as comma-delimited CSV.
BluVac+ Pro Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge Includes:
BluVac+ Professional Digital Wireless Vacuum Gauge, Brass Coupler, Protective Rubber Boot, Detachable Swivel Hook, Battery (One 9V Alkaline), Instruction Manual and a 12-Month Warranty.
BluVac+ Pro Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge Specifications:
|Range||0 – 25,000 Microns
(3333.1 Pa, 33.331 mBar, 25,000 mTorr, 25.000 mmHg,
0.48341 PSI, -28.037 inHg)
|Vacuum Accuracy||5% of Reading +/- 5 Microns|
|Vacuum Resolution||0.1 Micron (@ 0.0 to 9,999.9 Microns)
1 Micron (@ 10,000 to 25,000 Microns)
Rise Time Analyzer
|Maximum Overpressure||1000 PSI|
|Temperature Accuracy||0.2°F (0.1°C)|
|Power||One 9V Alkaline Battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 300 Hours|
|Operating Temperature||10°F – 122°F (-12°C – 50°C)|
|Weight||7 oz. (200g)
including Battery, Boot and Swivel Hook
|Dimensions||3.5” x 3” x 1.25”
(9cm x 7.5cm x 3cm)
|Vacuum Port Fitting||¼” Male Flare – Anodized Aluminum with Dust Cap|
|U.S. Patent Nos.||8,504,313 and 8,768,633|