These prefilled, disposable capsules allow the dye to be injected into pressurized systems using refrigerant.
Connect the GLO-STICK® capsule via the low-pressure gauge of a charged manifold and the service port using bleed valves.
Available in 4 sizes/concentrations for different sized AC&R systems. GLO-STICK® is perfect for small-to-medium sized systems.
SPECTROLINE is the world’s leading manufacturer of ultraviolet technologies and fluorescent leak detection products trusted by companies around the world since 1955. The ultraviolet products and fluorescent dyes are used for preventive maintenance around the world, protecting systems ranging from vehicles to industrial manufacturing operations.
Glo-Stick 101E Fluorescent Dye Capsule Features:
- 0.03 oz (0.89 ml) universal/POE dye capsule
- Treats up to: 15 oz (445 ml) of lubricant or 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg) of refrigerant or 1 ton (3.5 kW) of cooling.
Glo-Stick 101E Fluorescent Dye Capsule Includes:
1 or 6 x 0.03 oz (0.89 ml) universal/POE dye capsule
Glo-Stick 101E Fluorescent Dye Capsule Specifications:
- Cartridge: 0.03 oz (0.89 ml)
- Typical Application: Small to Medium Size Systems
- Amount of Refrigerant: Up to 1 Ton Unit
- Dye Type: Universal/POE
- Country of Origin: USA.
- For Small to Medium Size Systems Fast and easy servicing.
- Works in all systems, including high-pressure R-410A systems!