A reusable putty designed to protect sensitive parts from heat damage during brazing, soldering and welding. Weld Cool is a reusable heat blocking putty that keeps piping and sensitive components cooler than traditional wet rag applications during brazing, soldering or welding. It is made from the same materials found in the heat shield of the space shuttle. Simply apply, remove, and reuse.
JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
JAVAC Weld Cool Heat Blocking Compound Features:
- Protects Surfaces, valves and other sensitive parts from heat damage
- Blocks direct and conductive heat transfer
- No mess formula
- It does not drip or slip and is reusable for life
- Use with MAP/Pro, Oxy/Acetylene, Mig, Tig, Arc and Propane torches
- Blocks heat up to 3000°F / 1600°C.
JAVAC Weld Cool Heat Blocking Compound Includes:
1 x 450g Weld Cool Heat Blocking Compound.
JAVAC Weld Cool Heat Blocking Compound Specifications:
- Size: 450 grams
- Reusable: Yes.