JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Vector RD320 Vacuum Pump Features:
- 5 x 10-4 mbar ultimate vacuum
- Versatile connections with the choice of 1/4″, 3/8″ and 5/16″ SAE fittings
- Adjustable gas ballast valve for large system dehydration
- Automatic System Isolation (ASI)
- Heavy duty with long life manufacture quality
- Large finned oil box for greater cooling capability
- Enhanced oil flow for lubrication and cooling
- Vacuum to 1 micron (0.001 bar)
- 60-100 gram/hr Water Vapour Pumping Rate
- Sustainable ultimate vacuum due to cooler running and less stress on oils
- replaceable cartridge available on all models
- Magnetic sump plug aids in capturing contaminants
- Fan cooled continuous rated motor
- Adjustable gas ballast valve for large system evacuation
- Compatible with most refrigerants, Spark Proof optional
- Low noise and vibration
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Low temperature start at >5°C
- Long-life design and reliable performance
- Retractable carry handle
- Optional trolley for material handling solutions
- Connections fittings and hoses available at request
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Local NZ service and spare parts support
- Extended 3-year conditional warranty.
Vector RD320 Vacuum Pump Includes:
1 x Vector Vacuum Pump, 1 x Set of Operating Instructions and 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty.
Vector RD320 Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Supermarket chillers
- Cold storage
- Air conditioning dehydration
- Automotive air conditioning R12/R134a & blend compatible (including many more refrigerants)
- General-purpose vacuum industry
- Production line and OEM
- Routine vacuum in the laboratory.
Vector RD320 Vacuum Pump Specifications:
|Volumetric Flow/Swept Volume @ 50Hz (60Hz)*||litre/min||300 (360)|
|Ultimate Vacuum (PP)*||mbar||<5×10-4|
|Ultimate Vacuum with Gas Ballast (PP)||(variable)||0.01|
|Pump Down 20 litre vessel to 0.01mbar||min||0.6|
|Max. Water Vapour Pumping Rate||gram/hr||100|
|Operating Temperature||ºC +/- 10||60|
|Motor Power 50Hz (60Hz)||Watts||750 (900)|
|Oil Capacity (nominal)||cc||1500|
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.