JAVAC introduces the Vector® Series and has raised the benchmark for vacuum engineering. Vector’s no-compromise, the no-nonsense design is sleek. It’s compatible with a vast range of systems and conditions and will stand up to your arduous use for years to come. With over 45 years of expertise in high vacuum engineering, Vector could only have come from JAVAC.
The Vector’s unique VacPak® cartridge contains all the working components in a single assembly. Vector’s VacPak improves oil capacity and lubrication, offering quieter operation and lower temperatures. As well as providing superior performance, VacPak is also an economic method of repair or upgrade, allowing the cartridge to be removed and replaced in minutes.
JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Vector RD320 Vacuum Pump Features:
- 5 x 10-4 mbar ultimate vacuum
- Versatile connections with the choice of 1/4″, 3/8″ and 5/16″ SAE fittings
- Adjustable gas ballast valve for large system dehydration
- Automatic System Isolation (ASI)
- Heavy duty with long life manufacture quality
- Large finned oil box for greater cooling capability
- Enhanced oil flow for lubrication and cooling
- Vacuum to 1 micron (0.001 bar)
- 60-100 gram/hr Water Vapour Pumping Rate
- Sustainable ultimate vacuum due to cooler running and less stress on oils
- replaceable cartridge available on all models
- Magnetic sump plug aids in capturing contaminants
- Fan cooled continuous rated motor
- Adjustable gas ballast valve for large system evacuation
- Compatible with most refrigerants, Spark Proof optional
- Low noise and vibration
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Low temperature start at >5°C
- Long-life design and reliable performance
- Retractable carry handle
- Optional trolley for material handling solutions
- Connections fittings and hoses available at request
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Local NZ service and spare parts support
- Extended 3-year conditional warranty.
Vector RD320 Vacuum Pump Includes:
1 x Vector Vacuum Pump, 1 x Set of Operating Instructions and 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty.
Vector RD320 Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Supermarket chillers
- Cold storage
- Air conditioning dehydration
- Automotive air conditioning R12/R134a & blend compatible (including many more refrigerants)
- General-purpose vacuum industry
- Production line and OEM
- Routine vacuum in the laboratory.
Vector RD320 Vacuum Pump Specifications:
|Volumetric Flow/Swept Volume @ 50Hz (60Hz)*||litre/min||300 (360)|
|Ultimate Vacuum (PP)*||mbar||<5×10-4|
|Ultimate Vacuum with Gas Ballast (PP)||(variable)||0.01|
|Pump Down 20 litre vessel to 0.01mbar||min||0.6|
|Max. Water Vapour Pumping Rate||gram/hr||100|
|Operating Temperature||ºC +/- 10||60|
|Motor Power 50Hz (60Hz)||Watts||750 (900)|
|Oil Capacity (nominal)||cc||1500|