JAVAC’s oil is engineered to maintain maximum viscosity at high running temperatures and to improve cold weather starts. Laboratory tests prove that JAVAC oil is more thermally stable in comparison to other brands which means it resists breaking down due to heat for a longer period of time.
JAVAC oil is a unique 100% mineral oil that has no additives which can separate from the oil under deep vacuum. JAVAC oil has a lower moisture content than other oils due to the high-quality mineral oil and handling procedures used. Moisture degrades the oil’s purity thinning it and reducing the pump’s ability to reach a deep vacuum. A clear oil is important for easily visible detection of contaminants.
JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
JAVAC #16 Vacuum Pump Grade Oil Features:
- Rated with a viscosity of 68 for a wide range of high vacuum pump requirements
- JAVAC #15 is a truly universal high refrigeration vacuum pump oil which is designed for longer operating times and stability at even greater vacuum.
JAVAC #16 Vacuum Pump Grade Oil Includes:
1 x #16 Vacuum Pump Grade Oil 5 Litre.
Suitable for use with all the following JAVAC models:
- CD or DD 75/150/300 (Single & 3-phase models, and Ammonia models)
- JL 5/10/18 models (Single & 3-Phase models)
- Vector RD/LD/LT (Single and 3-phase models, and Ammonia models).
Always use Genuine JAVAC Oil to extract the best performance from your vacuum pump. Using other oils may result in reduced performance and could cause damage, and is not recommended by JAVAC.