Pack of five (5).
The IZI 1 Welding & Brazing Rods for Aluminum and Copper (Al + Al and Al + Cu Flux Cored Rods) is for Aluminum to Aluminum and Aluminum to Copper. No post brazing cleaning required. Repairs leaks and cracks, resists trepidation on automotive parts and heat exchangers. Works on HVAC-R aluminium tubes and parts. SpinTools IZI 1 Brazing Rods are the perfect solution for permanently bonding copper to aluminium in the field. With aluminium becoming more and more common there is an increased need to be able to cut our leaking aluminium to copper connections in the field. SpinTools IZI 1 brazing rods are designed for making a copper to aluminium connection in the field with complete confidence using the tools you already have.
Spin Tools are the flagship product from Cimport, a company operating in the Brazilian’s HVAC market for about 22 years that brings to market smart tools for HVAC-R professionals.
IZI 1 Welding And Brazing Rods Features:
- IZI 1 is designed specifically for Aluminum to Copper brazing and welding
- Flux-cored rods, no additional flux is needed
- Low melting point 430°C
- Non-corrosive, non-acid and non-toxic flux inside the wire
- No post-brazing cleaning required
- For HVAC/R and automotive use
- Resistant to trepidation
- Low-temperature application for auto radiators & A/C tubes
- Perfect for coils, repairs radiators, air conditioners and aluminium alloy condensers
- Works with Propane, MAPP, MAP-PRO, and Oxy-Acetylene.
IZI 1 Welding And Brazing Rods Includes:
5 x IZI 1 Rods in sealed cardboard packaging.
IZI 1 Welding And Brazing Rods Specifications:
- Working temperature: 430°C to 460°C (806°F to 860°F)
- Works on: Aluminum to Aluminum & Aluminum to Copper joint
- Length of each rod: 50cm (20″)
- Diameter of each rod: 0.3cm (1/8″)
- Typical Composition: Aluminium, Zinc, Non-Corrosive Flux.