The D-Tek CO2 Leak Detector was the first handheld refrigerant leak detector engineered to detect carbon dioxide leaks and it works brilliantly. Unbelievably easy to use, unbelievably effective. When it comes to finding small or difficult to find CO2 Leaks trust the D-Tek Co2 Leak Detector to find it. Designed for commercial or industrial applications where reliability is a must.
The D-Tek CO2 uses an innovative infrared absorption sensing cell which is extremely sensitive to carbon dioxide, yet its circuitry allows the instrument to equalise to the CO2 present in the atmosphere, so there is minimal risk of false alarms. The D-Tek CO2 maintains its sensitivity over time for consistent, accurate and reliable performance. It specialised infrared sensor cell lasts up to 800 hours, reducing the overall cost of ownership.
D-Tek CO2 Leak Detector Features:
- Low risk of false alarms; as the detector equalises to the CO2 present in the air
- 800-hour infrared cell life offers a low ownership cost
- The infrared cell does not weaken over time, so response time remains consistent and accurate
- Will not react to smoke, humidity, airflow or temperature changes
- Quick response and quick clearing from high-efficiency air sampling pump
- Onboard diagnostics indicate charging status and warn of low battery or cell failure
- NiMH power stick is environmentally friendly and provides a greater charging capacity.
D-Tek CO2 Leak Detector Includes:
1 x Brand New INFICON D-Tek CO2 Leak Detector, 1 x Hard plastic carry case, 1 x NiMH power stick, 1 x 12 Volt Car Charger and 24 Volt Adapter, Tip Filters, 1 x Infrared Cell, 1 x Set of Operating Instructions and 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty.
D-Tek CO2 Leak Detector Specifications:
- Infrared Cell Sensor Technology: Infrared
- Sensor Life: 800 hours
- Sensitivity: 5 grams per year
- Leak Indicators: 7 LED; variable intensity audible alarm
- Power Source: Rechargeable NiMH battery
- Battery Life: 6.5 hours
- Probe Type: Flexible metal
- Probe length: 43 cm
- Control Panel: Power: On/Off
- Sensitivity: High / Low
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to + 50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -10°C to + 60°C
- Charging Options: 230 volt AC adapter
- 12-volt adapter with a cigarette: Lighter plug
- Weight with Power Stick: 0.54 kg
- Certification: CE Marketing Power Safety EMC
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 24 months / 2 years
- Country of Origin: USA.