A leader in the Chinese HVAC/R market, AITCOOL is a large contract manufacturer for other brand name HVAC/R products globally. They have leveraged this market knowledge to introduce their own range of vacuum pumps to the market that are of a consistent good quality and lower price point than many other manufacturers.
This pump is a two-stage 130 litre per minute vacuum pump designed for use on smaller appliances and has an ultimate vacuum of 15 micron. The vacuum pump is lightweight and suitable for use in packaging or fiberglass molding and small to medium-sized HVAC systems.
JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
Economical Vacuum Pump Features:
- 130 litres minute / 4.5 CFM
- 15-micron ultimate vacuum
- Two-stage oil-sealed rotary vane
- Fitted with 1/4″ & 3/8″SAE fitting
- Wide stable base plate
- See-through oil sight glass
- Lightweight aluminium design.
Economical Vacuum Pump Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AITCOOL
- Warranty: Factory 12 Months
- Model: VP250N
- Flow Rate: 4.5 CFM 130 L/MIN
- Ultimate Vacuum: 15 Microns
- Stages: 2
- Motor Size: 1/2 HP
- Voltage: 240 Volt
- Inlet Port 1/4″ & 3/8″ SAE
- Oil Capacity 350 ml
- Dimensions 280 x 115 x 230 mm
- Weight 8.6 kg.
Economical Vacuum Pump Includes:
1 x VP250N Vacuum Pump, 1 x NZ Power Cord, 1 x 400 ml of Vacuum Pump Oil and 1 x Instruction Manual