Introducing the JAVAC XTR PRO A2L the best value for money recovery unit in the XTR range is now R32 / A2L compatible , built in Australia with even more value for money. Designed for technicians who need everyday reliability and performance, the XTR Pro delivers and commanding respect worldwide for its quality and affordable price. Ideally suited for the small or medium-sized refrigeration and air conditioning market, the XTR Pro gives you maximum results with minimum hassle.
Perfect for technicians who want performance without sacrificing quality, manufactured in Australia every unit goes extensive thorough testing before being released for delivery. To JAVAC quality means everything.
XTR PRO A2L R32 Refrigerant Recovery Unit Product Review:
The XTR PRO A2L is one top quality recovery machine, designed with a built-in condenser it can push pull up to 330 kg per hour in the hottest conditions. With a full manifold that allows you to recovery liquid or vapour, purge and low pressure over-ride this machine will put you in control.
For even faster recovery see the XTR Altima.
XTR PRO A2L R32 Refrigerant Recovery Unit Product Features:
- 1/2 oil-less AC compressor for fast recovery of all refrigerants including R32 and R1234yf.
- UL listed ignition protected switches and circuit breaker.
- Low pressure switch stops recovery above ambient pressure for leaking systems to prevent pulling air into recovery cylinders.
- Low pressure bypass for recovery of leak-free systems. Valve control for easy changeover from liquid to vapor to purge.
- Integrated self purge function for quick change from one refrigerant to another.
- Turbo fan-forced cooling and built-in condenser.
- Automatic low pressure unit shut off.
- Heavy Duty blow molded case designed for easy carrying.
- Dual Voltage Recovery 110v or 240v.
- Industry leading 1 year warranty.
- Design and manufactured in Australia.
XTR PRO A2L R32 Refrigerant Recovery Unit Product Specifications:
- Liquid recovery rate: 1.8 Kg/min
- Vapour recovery rate : 0.25 Kg/min
- Push/pull rate: 5.5 Kg/min
- Auto shut off: Yes
- Auto Restart: No
- Noise level: 72 dba
- Spark Proof A2L Design: No
- Compressor: 1/2 HP compressor ; AC motor drive
- Power requirements: 220/240 Volt / 50 Hz
- Power cable length: 5 meters
- Working temperature: -5 °C to 60°C
- Dimensions: 420 mm x 290 mm x 420 mm
- Unit Weight: 14.1 Kg
- Country of Origin: Australia by JAVAC
- Warranty: Full 12 months
In the box:
- 1 x Brand New XTR PRO A2L R32 Recovery Unit
- 1 x 5 Meter Power Cable
- 1 x Set of Operating Instructions
- 1 x Full 12 Month Warranty Card
How Does the Recovery Machine Work?
The refrigerant recovery machine became an industry standard when it was discovered that CFCs were depleting the ozone layer. It then became illegal to release any refrigerant back into the atmosphere and the recovery machine was quickly developed
When a recovery machine is connected to the service or manifold valves on the refrigeration or air conditioning system, it creates a vacuum and removes all the Freon out of the system, cleanses it through a filter dryer and stores it in a storage tank. When the changes to the system are complete and after the system is free of air and moisture, the technician will look up the proper amount of charge required for the size system and set the machine to fill the vehicle will the exact charge of Freon.
What are the three different recovery methods?
1. Vapour Recovery: With the vapour recovery method, the refrigerant is removed from the system in a vapour state. The vapour is then condensed into a liquid by the recovery unit and transferred to the recovery cylinder.
2. Push-pull recovery method: This is used for transferring large volumes of liquid refrigerant. When this happens, the recovery machine pulls vapour from the recovery cylinder and produces high-pressure discharge gas that pushes liquid out of the refrigeration or air conditioning system and back into the recovery cylinder.
With the liquid recovery method, the refrigerant is transferred while still in the liquid state. Recovering liquid is ideal for recovering large amounts of refrigerant like refrigerant transfer, or if the system you are servicing will allow you to recover liquid.
3. Liquid recovery: Liquid recovery is the same process as vapour recovery. The only difference is that you will connect to the high side of the system.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.