AUSTRALIAN DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD
Introducing the JAVAC XTR Altima A2L a best in class spark proof twin head recovery machine. Designed from the ground up for performance in the field and commanding respect worldwide for its quality robust design, the XTR Altima A2L delivers unbelievable performance and quality at a great price. Ideally suited for the air conditioning market few jobs are to big for the Spark Proof XTR Altima A2L which offers a truly multi-purpose recovery option.
Perfect for technicians who want performance without sacrificing quality, manufactured in Australia every unit goes extensive thorough testing before being released for delivery. To JAVAC quality means everything.
HVACTOOLS Product Review:
This Spark Proof Altima Twin Head recovery machine is a global leader and top seller due to it’s multi-purpose design. With a stand out push pull rate of 11 Kg’s and a 2 year warranty and all of this for under 16 Kg, this unit is the best unit on the market if you need a spark proof recovery unit.
- True multi-purpose recovery for recovering all refrigerants including A2L flammable refrigerants
- Fast and powerful refrigerant recovery
- Liquid and vapour recovery
- Lightweight design and robust carry case with handle
- Turbo fan forced cooling and built-in condenser
- Built in high pressure and Low pressure gauge
- Super quiet 240 volt AC compressor
- Oil free compressor
- Automatic pressure shut off function with over-ride
- Easy to clean inlet filter
- ¼ SAE connections that point down for additional safety
- Compatible with all refrigerants including a whole range of CFC’s, HCFC’s and HFC’s with blends and A & B variations, including R32 & R1234yf .
- Full 24 month warranty
- Liquid recovery rate: 3.6 Kg/min
- Vapour recovery rate : 0.5 Kg/min
- Push/pull rate: 11 Kg/min
- Auto shut off: Yes
- Auto Restart: Yes
- Noise level: 70 dba
- Spark Proof A2L Design: Yes
- Compressor: Twin Head 3/4 HP compressor ; AC motor drive
- Power requirements: 220/240 Volt / 50 Hz
- Power cable length: 200 cm
- Working temperature: -5 °C to 60°C
- Dimensions: 420 mm x 290 mm x 420 mm
- Unit Weight: 15.2 Kg
- Country of Origin: Australia by JAVAC
- Warranty: Full 24 months
In the box:
- 1 x Brand New JAVAC XTR Altima A2L Recovery Unit
- 1 x 2 Meter Power Cable
- 1 x Set of Operating Instructions
- 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty Card
How Does the Recovery Machine Work?
The refrigerant recovery machine became an industry standard when it was discovered that CFCs were depleting the ozone layer. It then became illegal to release any refrigerant back into the atmosphere and the recovery machine was quickly developed
When a recovery machine is connected to the service or manifold valves on the refrigeration or air conditioning system, it creates a vacuum and removes all the Freon out of the system, cleanses it through a filter dryer and stores it in a storage tank. When the changes to the system are complete and after the system is free of air and moisture, the technician will look up the proper amount of charge required for the size system and set the machine to fill the vehicle will the exact charge of Freon.
What are the three different recovery methods?
1 . Vapour Recovery: With the vapour recovery method, the refrigerant is removed from the system in a vapour state. The vapour is then condensed into a liquid by the recovery unit and transferred to the recovery cylinder.
2 . Push-pull recovery method: This is used for transferring large volumes of liquid refrigerant. When this happens, the recovery machine pulls vapour from the recovery cylinder and produces high pressure discharge gas that pushes liquid out of the refrigeration or air conditioning system and back into the recovery cylinder.
With the liquid recovery method, refrigerant is transferred while still in the liquid state. Recovering liquid is ideal for recovering large amounts of refrigerant like refrigerant transfer, or if the system you are servicing will allow you to recover liquid.
3 . Liquid recovery: Liquid recovery is the same process as vapour recovery. The only difference is that you will connect to the high side of the system.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard area’s are within two – three business days from payment.
All rural area’s are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.