The UT528AU PAT tester from Uni-T is now available and configured to AS/NZS electrical standards. The UT528AU is the new version of the UT527/UT528 PAT testing machine that conducts tests on Class I and Class II appliances, as well as extension, leads using a separate test sequence. Using a simple three-button operation the Uni-T is easy to use and handy for individuals who would prefer a simple PAT instrument.
The Uni-T UT528AU carries out the basic required tests upon selection of the appliance type (Class I / Class II / Extension Lead) in an automatic test sequence and displays the readings and PASS/FAIL status at the end of the test. Aside from the basic test requirements the UT528AU PAT Tester also has the following features inbuilt:
- Zero Earth Lead function: Used to zero out resistance built up within the earth test lead to avoid inflated Earth Bond readings as a result.
- 250V Insulation Test option: In addition to the standard test voltage at 500V, a lower voltage of 250V can be selected. This is ideal when testing extension leads with surge protection.
- 30m Long Lead Test: Activated when testing extension leads exceeding 30m in length. This increases the earth resistance allowance in accordance with guidelines for long extension leads.
The Uni-T UT528AU is capable of testing all standard appliances fitted with a 240V plug and all standard 240V 13A extension leads and IEC leads. Using a low test current exclusively at 200mA the Uni-T UT528AU is also safe for testing any IT equipment.
The UT528 comes supplied in a hard plastic carry case that holds the instrument and accessories, The kit also includes an earth bond lead with probe and clip, 230V extension lead adaptor, earth nulling adaptor, 6 x C cell batteries and instruction manual.
UT528AU PORTABLE APPLIANCE TESTER FEATURES:
- Battery-powered and lightweight
- 3 button operation
- New Zealand / Australian Plug Lead
- Built-in mains socket connector
- Inbuilt auto sequence tests
- 250V/500V Insulation Test
- Low current earth bond test – Safe for IT equipment
- Setting inbuilt for long extension leads
- Hard plastic case
- Lead nulling function
- Additional setting for extension leads over 30m
- Supplied with 12 months warranty
UT528AU PORTABLE APPLIANCE TESTER INCLUDES:
1 X UT528AU Tester, hard plastic carry case, earth bond lead with probe and crocodile clip, earth nulling adaptor, 6 x C batteries, 240V NZ/AU lead adaptor, neck strap, English instruction manual, 12-month manufacturer warranty.
UT528AU PORTABLE APPLIANCE TESTER SPECIFICATIONS:
|Basic Functions||Measuring Range||Best Accuracy||Technical parameters|
|Insulation Resistance Measurement||0.20MΩ~19.99MΩ||±5%+2||Test Voltage 500V|
|Test Current Short Circuit <3mA|
|Testing Class-I Appliance||0.00Ω~19.99Ω||±5%+2||Test Current >200mA ( R<2Ω )|
|Test Voltage 5v DC|
|Leaking Current Test||0.10~10.5mA||±5%+2||Test Voltage 50V rms,|
|Test Frequency 50HZ AC|
|Cord test||Correct Wiring||√ GOOD|
|Open Circuit, Short Circuit,|
|Phase Test||Correct Wiring||“LN√,LE √,NE√”||AC220V±10% Input|
|Faulty Neutral||“LN×,LE √,NE×|
|Auto Power Off||√|
|Power||1.5V Battery(R14 orLR14) x6|
|Accessory||NZ/AU3 Pins Power Cord, Power Plug Adaptor, Alligator Clip, Test Lead. Carrying Case|