SpinTools Eccentric Flaring Tool Features:
- Flares Steel, Stainless Steel, Hard Copper & Brass Tubing – through a wall thickness of 0.9mm
- Easy to Use – Ratcheting handle reduces the effort required especially in confined areas
- Quick Set-up – Improves productivity
- Durable – Eccentrically mounting, hardened steel flaring cone
- Smooth Flares – Handle clutch releases when a flare is complete to iron and smooth flare
- Versatile – Produces 45˚ flare in sizes from 1/4″- 3/4″
- Drill Ready Mode – Attach any to any drill for faster flaring.
SpinTools Eccentric Flaring Tool Includes:
1 x Heavy-duty carrying case, 1 x English user manual, 1 x Ratchet flaring tool with removable handle, 1 x Hardened steel flaring cone, 1 x Steel drill head and 12-month warranty.
SpinTools Eccentric Flaring Tool Specifications:
- Model: RF100
- Brand: SPIN
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Material: Steel, Alloy
- Shipping weight: 3.0 Kg
- Warranty: 12 months
- Copper tube sizes 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″ & 3/4″ O.D
- Maximum tube wall thickness: 0.9mm (1mm for 5/8th).
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.