SpinTools Eccentric Flaring Tool Features:
- Flares Steel, Stainless Steel, Hard Copper & Brass Tubing – through a wall thickness of 0.9mm
- Easy to Use – Ratcheting handle reduces the effort required especially in confined areas
- Quick Set-up – Improves productivity
- Durable – Eccentrically mounting, hardened steel flaring cone
- Smooth Flares – Handle clutch releases when a flare is complete to iron and smooth flare
- Versatile – Produces 45˚ flare in sizes from 1/4″- 3/4″
- Drill Ready Mode – Attach any to any drill for faster flaring.
SpinTools Eccentric Flaring Tool Includes:
1 x Heavy-duty carrying case, 1 x English user manual, 1 x Ratchet flaring tool with removable handle, 1 x Hardened steel flaring cone, 1 x Steel drill head and 12-month warranty.
SpinTools Eccentric Flaring Tool Specifications:
- Model: RF100
- Brand: SPIN
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Material: Steel, Alloy
- Shipping weight: 3.0 Kg
- Warranty: 12 months
- Copper tube sizes 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″ & 3/4″ O.D
- Maximum tube wall thickness: 0.9mm (1mm for 5/8th).