A World-Class Oil Free Laboratory Vacuum Pump
Rocker series vacuum pumps are a piston-powered, oil-free pump. With innovative electronic, mechanical technology and human design concept make Rocker’s family quiet and low vibration, compact and lightweight, clean and maintenance-free, safe and comfortable.
Rocker is the industry leader in small laboratory vacuum pumps, for specialised lab or industrial purposes we couldn’t sell a better product.
Rocker 800 Vacuum Pump Features:
- No air pollution, maintenance-free
The Rocker series pumps are driven by Piston, no need for lubricant, regular oil changes or maintenance.
- Affordable Unit
- The quiet and low vibration unit
Driven direct by the motor with no additional belt-driven transmission. Due to the quality vibration-proof assembly, this unit runs at minimal noise level when compared to other pumps.
- Thermal Protection device
All Rocker series pumps have built-in thermal protection to shut off the unit automatically when overheated and restart when the temperature cools down.
- Air inlet filter cartridge
The Rocker series pumps are equipped with moisture trap in air inlet to filter particles, moisture and prolong the life of the pump.
Rocker 800 Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Filtration for microbiology tests
- Air sampling
- Suspended solid test
- Vacuum filtration.
Rocker 800 Vacuum Pump Specifications:
- Voltage / Freq. 220V/50Hz
- Max. power (W) : 0.9
- Max. vacuum: 120 mBar
- Max. flow rate: 100 Litres minute
- Moisture Trap / Vacuum Regulator: Yes
- Overflow protection: Yes
- Motor rotation speed: 1450 rpm
- Horsepower: 1/3 Hp
- Noise level: 68 Db
- Hose barb: 3/8 inch (10 mm)
- Net weight: 7.6 Kg
- Dimension (LxWxH): 34.5 x17.5 x 20.0 cm
- Warranty: 2 years.