QUALITY CHARGING HOSES FOR REFRIGERATION & HVAC/R
JAVAC uses only high quality hose with a selection of Standard and Nylon Barrier for high pressure applications. Quality brass nuts make finger tightening easy. Designed for maximum durability and ease of use.
HVACTOOLS REVIEW: This set of of hoses provides you safety and convenience to test, diagnose, and recharge any HVAC system and is a high quality set field tested with exceptional results.
- Coupler nuts feature deep knurling for a positive grip that allows quick finger-tightening
- Moisture barrier provides improved resistance to moisture migration which contaminates expensive refrigerant
- Minimum bending radius: 6 inches (152mm)
- Nylon permeation barrier meets SAE requirements J2196 for CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants
- 1/4″ hoses are rated for 4000 psi (276 bar) minimum burst and 800 psi (55 bar) maximum working pressure
- Brand: JAVAC
- Fittings: 5/16th Inch
- Hose Material: Rubber
- Fitting Material: Brass
- Maximum pressure: Burst Pressure 4000 psi / Working Pressure 900 psi
- Operating Temperature: -28.8° to 82.2°C (-20° to 180°F )
- Hose Length: 72 inches or 182 cm
- Dimensions 250 x 250 x 50 mm
- Warranty: 12 Months
In the box:
- 1 x 72″ Red Hose
- 1 x 72″ Blue Hose
- 1 x 72″ Yellow Hose
- Warranty Information Card
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard area’s are within two – three business days from payment.
All rural area’s are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.