JAVAC uses only high-quality hose with a selection of Standard and Nylon Barrier for high-pressure applications. Quality brass nuts make finger tightening easy. Designed for maximum durability and ease of use.
This set of hoses provides you with safety and convenience to test, diagnose, and recharge any HVAC system and is a high-quality set field-tested with exceptional results.
JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
R410a Charging Hose Features:
- Coupler nuts feature deep knurling for a positive grip that allows quick finger-tightening
- Moisture barrier provides improved resistance to moisture migration which contaminates expensive refrigerant
- Minimum bending radius: 6 inches (152mm)
- Nylon permeation barrier meets SAE requirements J2196 for CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants
- 1/4″ hoses are rated for 4000 psi (276 bar) minimum burst and 800 psi (55 bar) maximum working pressure.
R410a Charging Hose Includes:
1 x 72″ Red Hose, 1 x 72″ Blue Hose, 1 x 72″ Yellow Hose and 12 Months Warranty Information Card.
R410a Charging Hose Specifications:
- Brand: JAVAC
- Fittings: 5/16th Inch
- Hose Material: Rubber
- Fitting Material: Brass
- Maximum pressure: Burst Pressure 4000 psi / Working Pressure 900 psi
- Operating Temperature: -28.8° to 82.2°C (-20° to 180°F )
- Hose Length: 72 inches or 182 cm
- Dimensions 250 x 250 x 50 mm
- Warranty: 12 Months.