JAVAC is a long-standing Australian name, recognised for product excellence at national and international levels. A world-renowned brand of specialty tools for HVAC/R service, tube working, electrical, automotive and industrial applications.
R410a Charging Hose Features:
- Coupler nuts feature deep knurling for a positive grip that allows quick finger-tightening
- Moisture barrier provides improved resistance to moisture migration which contaminates expensive refrigerant
- Minimum bending radius: 6 inches (152mm)
- Nylon permeation barrier meets SAE requirements J2196 for CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants
- 1/4″ hoses are rated for 4000 psi (276 bar) minimum burst and 800 psi (55 bar) maximum working pressure.
R410a Charging Hose Includes:
1 x 72″ Red Hose, 1 x 72″ Blue Hose, 1 x 72″ Yellow Hose and 12 Months Warranty Information Card.
R410a Charging Hose Specifications:
- Brand: JAVAC
- Fittings: 5/16th Inch
- Hose Material: Rubber
- Fitting Material: Brass
- Maximum pressure: Burst Pressure 4000 psi / Working Pressure 900 psi
- Operating Temperature: -28.8° to 82.2°C (-20° to 180°F )
- Hose Length: 72 inches or 182 cm
- Dimensions 250 x 250 x 50 mm
- Warranty: 12 Months.
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.