PREMIUM QUALITY 2-WAY R134a MANIFOLD SET WITH COUPLERS
JAVAC are one of world’s leading manufacturers of refrigeration and vacuum equipment. Headquartered in Melbourne Australia their name has been recognised for product excellence at an international level since 1964.
This brand new 2-Way JAVAC R134a Manifold Set is designed and manufactured by JAVAC for use R134a refrigerant with 36 inch hose set and large 80 mm gauges. This quality manifold gauge and hose set is designed for professionals desiring to vacuum, charge, diagnose, or evacuate refrigerant in automotive air conditioning systems.
R134a Manifold Set Product Review:
JAVAC manifold gauges are precision engineered with 1.0 accuracy, which is perfect for technicians in the field who need to be able to rely on the measurements given. JAVAC’s manifold gauge sets are constructed of the best materials and machined with precision to the highest quality standards.
- High quality extruded aluminium body
- Teflon diaphragm-valve mechanism, excellent sealing & large flow
- 80mm gauges with soft cushion protective cover
- Pulse-free pointer
- Zero-pointed calibration
- Extra-large sight glass for visual refrigerant check
- Soft ergonomic design with colour coded knobs
- Heavy-duty swivel hanging hook
- Goodyear GY5 hose sets meet UL1963 & SAE J196 standards
- Body Type: 2 valve anodized aluminium body with ¼” SAE fittings
- Valve Type: Piston (2)
- Gauge Type: 80mm Class 1.0 accuracy gauges with internal silicon dampeners for Flutter-Free operation
- Refrigerant Scales: R134a
- Pressure Scales: PSI / KPA
- Temperature Scales: °C
- Hoses: Premium 36″ JAVAC hose set with ¼” SAE fittings (R134a). 800 psi (55bar) working pressure, 4000psi (276bar) burst pressure
- Package Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 12 cm
- Package Weight: 2kg
- Warranty: 1 year
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. HVACTOOLS will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.